The adaptation of the Bridge Constructor physics puzzle series launches December 20 for Mac, Windows, Android and iOS. During The International, it was revealed that a card game based on Dota 2 would be coming out and now we have Bridge Constructor Portal.
Valve's Portal is a beloved game, which broke the mold by being an FPS puzzle game with awesome mechanics, sense of humor, and mysterious world. I honestly couldn't tell you.
Valve and ClockStone Software are teaming up to bring an interesting collaboration for consoles, PC, and mobile!
Recognisable elements of the series have appeared in some VR projects, and Portal characters also featured in their own dedicated part of toys-to-life game Lego Dimensions in 2015.
USA media icons Matt Lauer and Garrison Keillor fired in sex scandals
Keillor once brought up the scourge of sexual harassment in an odd address at the National Press Club in 1994. Minnesota Public Radio didn't immediately respond to messages.
Bridge Constructor Portal, as the name suggests, combines gameplay from Bridge Constructor and Portal. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game. That game featured a new slice of story with McLain and other returning stars set after the events of Portal 2 - and which is canon in my head until Valve says otherwise.
Yes, this is what it looks like when I fan out over something.
"Bridge Constructor Portal" debuts on Windows, Linux, and macOS later this month on December 20th, and it'll arrive on consoles such as the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and the Nintendo Switch early next year.
No firm release date has been announced.
- Supermoon mesmerises sky-gazers across the world
- Putin says Russian Federation won't prevent athletes from competing in Pyeongchang - agencies
- White House: Trump's throat 'was dry'
- DC Archdiocese Sues Metro for Rejecting Christmas Ads
- Former Trump aide Flynn pleads guilty to lying about Russian Federation links
- Frost to be introduced as Nebraska head coach
- Irish foreign minister says Brexit border breakthrough possible today
- YouTube to be withdrawn from Amazon Fire TV in bitter streaming war
- Gus Malzahn sends warm SEC welcome to Chad Morris on Twitter
- First lady goes with classic, traditional Christmas decor