Developer PlatinumGames and Nintendo have announced Bayonetta 3 for the Nintendo Switch alongside a re-release of Bayonetta 1 and 2 on Nintendo's new hybrid platform. The character already had her second game become an exclusive back on the Wii U, but some might have thought that might change if a sequel ever came out. Players who purchase the game in stores at a suggested retail price of $59.99 will receive a free download code for the original Bayonetta game.
Fun fact: I bought a Wii U at launch just for Bayonetta 2.
First lady goes with classic, traditional Christmas decor
The theme goes hand-in-hand with President Trump's belief that America needs to restore the tradition in Christmas. There are obvious comparisons between the Obama's official Christmas cards and the Trumps' first Christmas card.
President and chief operating officer of Nintendo America, Reggie Fils-aimé, joined Geoff Keighley on stage during the 2017 Video Game Awards to help announce one of the category winners. In the teaser, she was also attacked by a purple ghost-like creature which apparently makes Bayonetta disappear.
For now, we do not have more details or information about this new title of Bayonetta 3, only a small teaser that has been shown in The Game Awards and in which we have been able to see the characteristics of the witch's boots. They will be available as a package deal and will be coming out on February 16, 2018.
Sadly, we don't know much else about the game at this point, nor do we have any idea when it will be released.
- Alita: Battle Angel Trailer
- The airline industry is on course for record profit in 2018
- First flu-related death of the season hits Edmonton
- Which MLB Team Has the Best Shot at Landing Shohei Ohtani?
- Thirty homes burn, 100000 flee out-of-control 11000-acre Creek Fire
- Supermoon mesmerises sky-gazers across the world
- Former Trump aide Flynn pleads guilty to lying about Russian Federation links
- Gus Malzahn sends warm SEC welcome to Chad Morris on Twitter
- Search for missing NC girl intensifying near her home
- North Korea's Missile Launch Gave Airline Pilots a Jolt