New Zealand are back as World Sevens Series contenders after three seasons without the title after winning the Cape Town Sevens on Sunday.
A powerful effort from Ravouvou and a try to Vilimoni Koroi gave their side a 14-7 halftime buffer, before they stormed away in the second half.
They scraped through their Pool and then beat England 17-12 in a tight quarterfinal before edging their old foes to silence the capacity 58500 crowd on a steaming hot Sunday.
New Zealand were not only swept aside 22-0 by the US in their opening pool game, they needed come-from-behind wins over two of their biggest rivals to secure their spot in the title decider.
After his side's victory, All Black captain Scott Curry praised his team's performance.
Pat Kay and Connor Braid had tries in Canada's close 14-12 loss to Argentina in the semis, setting up the match against South Africa.
North Korea's Missile Launch Gave Airline Pilots a Jolt
The North Korean ICBM launched Wednesday was shot at an extremely steep arc, nearly straight up and then straight down. Cathay Pacific said the ICBM test didn't come close to the aircraft and it now has no plans to alter operations.
"You can't win the tournament on day one but you can definitely lose it". There was an element of fortune as the ball appeared to go forward but Senatla hacked ahead and collected to score his second try of the match.
Australia hit back early in the second half with tries from Simon Kennewell and Lewis Holland to leave only nine points separating the great sporting rivals.
Earlier the Blitzboks' record try-scorer was yellow carded in the first minute for a high tackle on his tryline and a penalty try followed for Fiji‚ which immediately put the home team on the back foot.
After a first-up 36-12 victory over Spain, the Aussies lost 31-14 to the United States and 35-12 to the Kiwis.
Joe Webber finished off the runaway piece to give the All Blacks Sevens the 19-12 semi-final win. Conversion: Branco du Preez.
- YouTube Will Launch New Music Streaming Service in 2018
- Bayonetta 3 Announced as a Nintendo Switch Exclusive Game
- Apple Rolls Out iOS 11.1.1 Update which Removes Two Annoying Bugs
- Frost to be introduced as Nebraska head coach
- USA media icons Matt Lauer and Garrison Keillor fired in sex scandals
- Alita: Battle Angel Trailer
- Irish foreign minister says Brexit border breakthrough possible today
- Supermoon mesmerises sky-gazers across the world
- Putin says Russian Federation won't prevent athletes from competing in Pyeongchang - agencies
- Portal spin-off Bridge Constructor announced PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch and mobile