Much of the post-match discussion following the full-time whistle revolved around the decision of referee Craig Pawson to award the crucial spot-kick to Everton, though it was generally agreed that the correct call was made.
"Yes. Calvert-Lewin makes a step in this direction and even then there is nothing".
The Liverpool manager was adamant that his side had done enough to win the game, and if it wasn't for the referee, they would have had it.
"When you get injuries in November what we had a year ago then you can not rotate in December because the players are not there and then you suffer in January".
Liverpool dominated the first and second half, with chance after chance without really testing the Everton keeper; the red side of Merseyside should really have been 6 - 0 up.
Abbas snubs US Vice President Pence over Jerusalem move
Netanyahu was quick to counter the assault when he spoke later during a press conference alongside French President Emmanuel Macron .
"It was an extremely big decision for Craig Pawson and I'm really pleased he's taken the decision after seeing what he's seen and given the penalty".
Klopp took off Salah in the second-half, but soon after the Egyptian's departure, the visitors would equalise and the German tactician was forced to send on Coutinho in a bid to find the victor.
"It's an extremely fearless decision to give that for us in a derby at Anfield and the referee got it right".
Jurgen Klopp has no regrets about a heated interview he took part in after Liverpool's draw with Everton on Sunday, stating he would not change the way he acted. "When you stop Liverpool, the top scorers in Europe to seven shots on target then you are doing something right".
"The players who came on did a brilliant job".
Everton next travel to Newcastle United on Wednesday, who are floundering at the moment, while Liverpool host West Bromwich Albion on the same day and will look to put their derby day disappointment behind them against the Baggies, who are near the drop-zone.
- New Trump - Wikileaks Email Leak Isn't The Bombshell Everyone Thought It Was
- Putin says Russian Federation won't prevent athletes from competing in Pyeongchang - agencies
- Bayonetta 3 Announced as a Nintendo Switch Exclusive Game
- White House: Trump's throat 'was dry'
- YouTube Will Launch New Music Streaming Service in 2018
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah named African footballer of the year
- Gus Malzahn sends warm SEC welcome to Chad Morris on Twitter
- Zaira yelled only during descent: Vistara sources on alleged harassment
- New Zealand end sevens series drought
- Amazon Prime Video Features On Apple TV