Jackson is under contract with the Browns for three more seasons, at about $5 million a year. They will head to Green Bay on Saturday to face a Packers team that might not have much to play for after losing at Carolina in Aaron Rodgers' return, and they'll finish the regular season at home against Chicago on December 30. In 2012, he was a secondary assistant and special teams coach, and in 2013, he took over as running backs coach. Case Keenum, who has filled the starting role under center with great command (and to almost everyone's surprise), has been exceptional in 2017, completing over 67 percent of his passes for 3,000-plus yards, 20 touchdowns and 7 interceptions.
The Bengals will go into Sunday looking to shake off that gloomy atmosphere.
The run game - on offense and defense - was a departure for what has become the Vikings "normal" in 2017. Guenther, who took over the Bengals defensive coordinator after Mike Zimmer left in 2014, has been with the organization since 2005.
Stewart also scored three touchdowns on the ground after the Vikings had limited their first 12 opponents to six combined rushing scores.
The Vikings have averaged 132.2 rushing yards per game and allowed an average of 60.7 rushing yards per game this season.
New Report Says US is Healthiest and Least Healthy States
The United Health Foundation's annual USA health rankings do more than just rank our 50 states by where the most fit people live. The study shows that Oklahoma has jumped nine spots, up to 36th in the nation, when it comes to the rate of tobacco users.
Case Keenum exited the game in the fourth quarter with the Vikings leading the Bengals 34-0.
Detroit had 97 rushing yards, and Minnesota had 87 in the Vikings only loss at home this season, which also was the only time that Minnesota has rushed for less than 100 in the stadium's second season.
This is likely Robison's last season of his career, but what a career it has been for the former fourth-round pick.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the Bengals long-time head coach and the team plan to mutually part ways after the 2017 season, per sources informed of the situation. Minnesota can make it No. 20 with a victory Sunday against the Bengals.
The 59-year-old Lewis, with 15 years in Cincinnati, is the longest tenured head coach in Bengals history.
- Esty defends Gillibrand, calls Trump tweet a "sexist attack"
- West Indies out for 221, New Zealand lead by 152
- Russia, India, China foreign ministers meet concludes in New Delhi
- Chain migration didn't light the NY pipe bomb
- Zack Cozart is leaving Cincinnati for Los Angeles
- Zaira yelled only during descent: Vistara sources on alleged harassment
- 'Ready Player One': Explore the OASIS in Thrilling New Trailer
- Trump slams 'fake news media', wants some reporters to be fired
- Double hundred is an anniversary gift to my wife: Rohit Sharma
- Fuming Klopp has to take penalty decision on chin