While her answer isn't surprising, when asked whom other than her husband is a potential victor, pat came a name, Shilpa Shinde.
Salman asked Shilpa and Luv about how they felt after watching the videos the previous day. Vikas Gupta, Shilpa Shinde, Arshi Khan, Puneesh Sharma, Luv Tyagi, Akash Dadlani and Priyank Sharma are all nominated by Bigg Boss this week as a punishment for breaking the house rules. But in a unusual twist of the fate, it was Luv and Shilpa who got saved on Saturday, leaving Hiten and Priyank in the danger zone.
Yesterday Bigg Boss 11 saw the most shocking elimination of the season. I did save her once and I was not expecting her to return the favour. She says how she feels betrayed by Vikas who projects to support her but feels otherwise behind her back. Unfortunately, it was Hiten who received the least number of votes and had to take the exit.
Meanwhile, Shilpa and Puneesh secretly discuss how Vikas is actually scared of Shilpa and which is why he is so sweet on her face. Both the teams have to wrestle it out verbally as well as physically and win. The contestants who are playing the audience declare Arshi-Vikas as the victor, eventually making them win the round 1.
Fuming Klopp has to take penalty decision on chin
One man who, somewhat unsurprisingly, didn't agree with the decision, however, was Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp , who simply claimed that 'I don't think it was a penalty '.
Hina and Luv, as expected, stood by their friend Priyank.
With heavy heart, host Salman informed Hiten and Priyank about the final decision of the housemates, which left Hiten in shock. He tells them that tonight all you guys will decide who should be out this week.
"I think, a majority of them chose Priyank to stay in the house". Arshi asks Vikas to intervene. Shilpa too picks Hiten but in the end when it comes to the game, all mutually agree that Priyank should stay because Hiten is a stronger competitor. Do you think Shilpa was right in not saving Hiten? Hiten said that even Hina's family sent him gifts and messages but he never commented on that adding that after Gauri left, he apologised to the lady. But as it is impossible to fool the boss, they will bear the repercussions.
- India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI: Rohit Sharma departs
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah named African footballer of the year
- Tillerson: N. Korea must stop 'threatening behavior' before talks can begin
- Our Massive Wine Glasses Are Out Of Control
- Zack Cozart is leaving Cincinnati for Los Angeles
- Matt Lauer's Name Is Google's Second-Most Searched Term In America
- Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Expected to Miss One Month
- Southampton boss Pellegrino has Hazard plan to undo Chelsea
- Chelsea must secure top-four finish, says Conte
- Esty defends Gillibrand, calls Trump tweet a "sexist attack"