Already without Rudy Gobert (knee), the Jazz will now be down another starter, leaving them quite shorthanded in the frontcourt. It appears he watched Utah's win over the Boston Celtics on Friday, and James had some positive things to say about the team the Cavaliers will face tonight. The post player is also dealing with a bone bruise in his tibia.
He tangled with teammate Derrick Favors, who was trying to elude a Celtics defender but fell onto Gobert's left leg.
Gobert is nearly averaging a double-double, with 11.6 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
Trump to start process of sending Americans back to moon: White House
The ceremony also featured a moon rock 3.8 billion years old, collected by Mr Schmitt's Apollo 17 mission in 1972. Under the directive, the US Government is also expected to work closely with other nations and private industry.
This is the second time this season Gobert will miss time.
Upon his return, our models project Gobert for averages of 14.9 points, 10.3 rebounds, 1.1 assists, and 2.1 blocks over 32.5 minutes per game.
The Jazz play at Cleveland on Saturday night. Before that injury, he led the National Basketball Association with 2.5 blocks per game this season.
- Muhammad Wilkerson won't travel for Jets at Saints
- Facebook announces plan to stop diverting some ad revenue through Ireland
- New Report Says US is Healthiest and Least Healthy States
- Esty defends Gillibrand, calls Trump tweet a "sexist attack"
- If You Delete Apple Pay Cash You Can't Reinstall It
- Bigg Boss 11: Arrest warrant issued for Arshi Khan
- Our Massive Wine Glasses Are Out Of Control
- Zack Cozart is leaving Cincinnati for Los Angeles
- Heavy Snow spreads across UK
- Matt Lauer's Name Is Google's Second-Most Searched Term In America