'I've never had a problem with white people ever in my life. His strongest fire is reserved for some of the people who helped elect Pres. Trump., but also for the rich people who he says take the country's poor white voters for granted.
Dave Chappelle has had two stand-up specials on Netflix so far, both of which were energic outbursts of polemical and perceptive talking points from the comedy legend, discussing race, white privilege, O.J. Simpson, and how he's jealous of Kevin Hart. The only actual thing we get from The Bird Revelation is Chappelle asking the Comedy Store crowd, "I mean it is really bad out here, isn't it?" "Poor. He's fighting for me.'" The audience roars into laughter. More hilariously, he urges them to come to the realization that he's actually not "their" president, but rather that of the rich. I didn't see one deplorable face in that group.
'I saw some angry faces and some determined faces, but they felt like decent folk.
"I know that rich white people call poor white people 'trash.' And the only reason I know that is because I made so much money previous year, the rich whites told me they say it at a cocktail party".
Celtic's 69-game Unbeaten Run Ends In 4-0 Rout At Hearts
Ex-Rangers striker Lafferty doubled Hearts' advantage ten minutes later when he ran clean through and drove home off the post. The last time Celtic lost a game in Scotland the idea of Donald Trump being president of America was still just a joke.
Chappelle is then joined by fellow comedian Chris Rock, who informs the disappointed Clinton supporters that it was clear that Trump was going to win the election due to country's long history of racism.
Dave Chappelle will release two original Netflix stand up comedy specials on New Year's Eve instead of just one as first announced, the streaming giant said on Friday. "My parents did just well enough so I could grow up poor around white people", he says.
"I'm standing there, thinking in my mind, 'You dumb motherf**ker".
- Google's Chrome Will Start Removing "Failing" Ads In February
- Generated 'Harry Potter' Chapter Wins the Internet
- Teacher gets bottle of wine from parents with student's face on label
- Bigg Boss 11: Arrest warrant issued for Arshi Khan
- European Union investigating Ikea tax benefits
- Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Expected to Miss One Month
- Virginia House Dems to vote on would-be speaker
- Our Massive Wine Glasses Are Out Of Control
- Elon Musk accidentally Tweets his personal mobile number to 16 million people
- Jack Wilshere admits Arsenal were 'scared' of Liverpool before mounting Emirates comeback