Police say a former employee of a contracted food service company at Lambeau Field is in custody after an incident in the stadium parking lot.
Police say the situation is actively developing, and ask the public to stay away from Green Bay Packers facilities at this time. The suspect had been fired from the company earlier in the month due to a fight with another employee.
Smith says the suspect then chased the employee into the loading dock area. He said no weapons were involved and no one was hurt.
Photos from the scene show one vehicle on top of another auto, and while Smith said "it's going to be a while until that particular part of the parking lot is cleared", he said it should have no interference with Saturday's scheduled home game between the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings.
Wreaths to honor 2300 fallen heroes in Ottawa County
Wreaths Across America is accepting both volunteers and donations. "We're here to remember ... their lives". This event, that is sponsored by the Veterans Band of Corpus Christi, Texas, will start at 10 a.m.
Five vehicles were damaged in the incident.
The suspect then drove his vehicle down the ramp and inside Lambeau, hitting a food service storage room inside on the field level.
The Brown County Sheriff's Office Bomb Squad is at the scene. A news conference is scheduled for 2:30 p.m.
The Packers said the incident would not affect its game planned for Saturday against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Dave Chappelle pities 'poor white' Trump voters in new Netflix special
- Google's Chrome Will Start Removing "Failing" Ads In February
- Zack Cozart is leaving Cincinnati for Los Angeles
- Firefox for Fire TV negates Google's move to block YouTube access
- Tillerson: N. Korea must stop 'threatening behavior' before talks can begin
- Salvation Army Kettle Campaign $5 Million Behind Target
- New Report Says US is Healthiest and Least Healthy States
- European Union investigating Ikea tax benefits
- Trump administration reportedly prohibits CDC from using words like 'transgender,' 'fetus'
- Muhammad Wilkerson won't travel for Jets at Saints