The Brazilian midfielder showed great commitment to out sprint Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka and Jack Wilshere before the Liverpool FC number 10 got on the end of Mohamed Salah's cross to glance his header past Petr Cech.
Asked to choose a team alongside Phil Thompson, neither of the Sky Sports pundits selected Mesut Ozil or Alexis Sanchez in their teams.
Gaps in midfield, players being dispossessed easily and a 20-year-old central midfield playing at left-back limping against 20-goal Egyptian forward Salah in a one-on-one duel - there was just so much to talk about.
"A point at Arsenal is a good result for most teams in the world but it feels not too good at the moment".
Liverpool, in their lurid orange away kit, suffered an early blow when captain Jordan Henderson limped off injured.
New Report Says US is Healthiest and Least Healthy States
The United Health Foundation's annual USA health rankings do more than just rank our 50 states by where the most fit people live. The study shows that Oklahoma has jumped nine spots, up to 36th in the nation, when it comes to the rate of tobacco users.
Milner sent Salah one on one with Koscielny in the right channel and, while the France defender did well to hold up the in-form forward, Coutinho flicked in his first ever Premier League headed goal after the cross took a kind deflection.
And while a shot at the top-flight title may be out of reach this term, with the Merseysiders 18 points off the pace of runaway leaders Manchester City, the European Cup and FA Cup remain firmly in Salah's sights.
Arsenal responded immediately in an incredible spell, Sanchez starting the comeback by nodding in Bellerin's centre to ensure his side have now scored in 24 consecutive home league matches.
Sanchez nearly beat Mignolet at his near post before the late introduction of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain off the bench created the enticing possibility of the former Gunners midfielder punishing his former employers.
Both sides were forced to settle for a point in what was one of the best games so far this season, which will see Liverpool spend Christmas inside the top four this season.
- Virginia House Dems to vote on would-be speaker
- Could human remains in Montana shed be missing MI brothers?
- Dave Chappelle pities 'poor white' Trump voters in new Netflix special
- Bigg Boss 11: Arrest warrant issued for Arshi Khan
- Google's Chrome Will Start Removing "Failing" Ads In February
- Chain migration didn't light the NY pipe bomb
- Our Massive Wine Glasses Are Out Of Control
- Celtic's 69-game Unbeaten Run Ends In 4-0 Rout At Hearts
- Salvation Army Kettle Campaign $5 Million Behind Target
- Coinbase halts Bitcoin Cash transactions over insider trading fears