"We've determined that the issue is with a Disneyland Resort transformer and our team is now assessing and working to restore power", a statement from Disney said.
It happened just before 11 a.m. Wednesday and affected Toontown and Fantasyland, including the Monorial.
Disneyland was affected by a power outage that has left passengers stranded on rides.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) - Power has been largely restored at Disneyland after an outage at the Southern California theme park forced some guests to be escorted off stopped rides.
"We sat there for about 25 minutes in the dark", he said.
Amazon Acquires Blink, Maker of Wi-Fi Security Cameras and Video Doorbell
Home security company " Blink " was founded in 2014, and now sells a small connected security camera and a connected doorbell. Its devices run on AA lithium batteries and are created to go anywhere from outside a home to the kitchen counter.
A spokesperson for Anaheim police and fire said the power outage at Disneyland was localized and not related to a city public utility, and that there were no calls for assistance from the departments. "Everyone was calm. No danger".
By noon most of the attractions were back online, the spokesperson said.
The two teams had visits to Disneyland scheduled as part of their Rose Bowl trips, and a press conference with players and coaches to kick off the week will be held.
Several rides, along with the monorail, came to a halt with guests still aboard.
- Four things you need to know about flu season
- President Trump just commuted his first sentence - here's what we know
- Fired worker arrested in Lambeau Field disturbance
- European Union investigating Ikea tax benefits
- Salvation Army Kettle Campaign $5 Million Behind Target
- Teacher gets bottle of wine from parents with student's face on label
- Google's Chrome Will Start Removing "Failing" Ads In February
- California Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 1970s
- Package of manure sent to Steve Mnuchin's Bel-Air home, LAPD says
- Jack Wilshere admits Arsenal were 'scared' of Liverpool before mounting Emirates comeback