"Real Housewives of New York" star Luann de Lesseps drunkenly attacked a Florida cop after she was discovered trespassing in a hotel room - and in bed with an unidentified man, according to a police report released Tuesday.
Luann de Lesseps is pictured in her mug shot. She then allegedly shoved an officer with the palm of her hand before closing the door on him, "striking him in the forehead".
Two police officers soon arrived at the room to find de Lesseps inside with her longtime friend Julie Olson, both of whom "appeared to be highly intoxicated", the report alleged.
"I want to offer my honest apologies to anyone I might have offended with my behavior", de Lesseps tweteed Sunday afternoon.
She continued vowing that she was "going to f-king kill all of you" to both cops as she was brought back to the Palm Beach police station and tossed into a holding cell, the report says.
Liverpool agree deal to sign Virgil van Dijk from Southampton for £75m
Southampton also confirmed the deal, announcing: " Southampton have agreed a fee that will set a new world-record for a defender". The player only signed a new six-year contract last year, having joined the Saints from Celtic for £13m in September 2015.
As cops corralled her back in, she reportedly yelled, "I'm going to (expletive) kill you".
She later apologized for her behavior, tweeting that her visit to Palm Beach triggered "long-buried emotions" tied to her short-lived marriage to Tom D'Agostino Jr., whom she Wednesday there on December 31, 2016.
De Lesseps was later released without bond.
De Lesseps married Tom D'Agostino Jr.in Palm Beach on New Year's Eve. She will be returning to court on January 25.
It looks like Luann de Lesseps is facing three felony charges, but did not have to post bail. Their marriage ended after seven months amid several reports of D'Agostino's alleged infidelity, which were the main focus of the TV show last season. "I am committed to transformative and hopeful 2018". I'm guessing that fans of The Real Housewives of New York City (like myself) might find this entire story to be quite amusing, but I stopped myself from laughing immediately when I realized how different this whole thing might be perceived if the person arrested for the same things wasn't a 52-year-old white female reality star. "And in public. It doesn't surprise me, especially when she drinks".
- Virginia House Dems to vote on would-be speaker
- Fired worker arrested in Lambeau Field disturbance
- NWS: 'Going to be a white Christmas'
- 'Phony Hillary Clinton Investigation': Trump Smears Retiring FBI Deputy Director
- Amanda Davis, legendary news anchor, dead after suffering a stroke
- Trump Travel Ban Dealt Blow by San Francisco Appeals Court
- Tiger goes past 173 crore in 5 days!
- Trump administration reportedly prohibits CDC from using words like 'transgender,' 'fetus'
- Google Plans to launch retail stores in India by late 2018
- Ireland gives Trump golf course green light for scaled-down sea wall