The Bollywood megastar also dedicated the success of Tiger Zinda Hai to his co star Katrina Kaif. On his 52nd birthday on Wednesday, the Bollywood "bhai" gave double bonanza to his fans and film exhibitors - one by offering flat 50% discount on his clothing brand, "Being Human", and another by grossing over Rs 171 crore in just five days of the release of Tiger Zinda Hai. The espionage thriller raked in Rs 21.60 crore yesterday and now stands with the grand total of Rs 173.07 crore. The film has been receiving great response from both the audiences and the critics and has been announced as the biggest blockbuster of 2017. Let's see how many records "Tiger Zinda Hai" breaks before creating new ones! The film has already recovered its investment costs after its Day 4 at the box office, with satellite and digital rights raking in at least Rs 80 crore on its own. "The wave of pessimism has swept away, thankfully", said Taran had in a recent blogpost. "Tiger Zinda Hai" had a roaring start at the box-office as it opened with Rs 34 crore on Friday, followed by Rs 35.25 crore and completed the weekend with a collection of Rs 114 crore.
Trump administration reportedly prohibits CDC from using words like 'transgender,' 'fetus'
By Sunday, the CDC was publicly correcting the record, saying the WaPo's report had mischaracterized budget discussions. Never before in the history of this top public health agency has any governmental gag order been directed against it.
The movie is releasing across a whopping 5,700 screens all over the world. And when paired with Katrina Kaif, Aditya Chopra, and Ali Abbas Zafar, the film had little chance of failing.
- Coinbase halts Bitcoin Cash transactions over insider trading fears
- New details about RHONY star Luann de Lesseps' arrest revealed
- Julian Assange's Twitter account goes quiet
- Virginia House Dems to vote on would-be speaker
- Amazon Acquires Blink, Maker of Wi-Fi Security Cameras and Video Doorbell
- Oreo update now officially rolling out
- Amanda Davis, legendary news anchor, dead after suffering a stroke
- California Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 1970s
- Ireland gives Trump golf course green light for scaled-down sea wall
- People stuck on rides at Disneyland because of power outage