The film saw a stunning growth at the box office consistently.
"Tiger Zinda Hai has brought cheer, made the mood upbeat and the distributors/exhibitors - the backbone of the film industry - are sounding optimistic".
People stuck on rides at Disneyland because of power outage
Disneyland was affected by a power outage that has left passengers stranded on rides. Several rides, along with the monorail , came to a halt with guests still aboard.
On the opening day itself, the film performed stupendously with a collection of ₹33.75 crore, courtesy 4600 screens. Now eyes ₹ 300 cr Club.
Tiger Zinda Hai has become the highest grosser of 2017 in just one week.
However, the interesting thing is that this film was also directed by Sultan fame director Ali Abbas Zafar. "#TZH." With its first week collection, the film has also broken a few records, "#TZH crosses *lifetime biz* of #GolmaalAgain [₹ 205.67 cr] - the second highest grosser of 2017 - in 7 days. Internationally as well, the film had earned Rs 54.79 crore in the first weekend. Salman and Katrina have acted together in this movie after a long gap. Viewers have been raving about it but it appears that the success of Tiger Zinda Hai isn't all entertainment value. The film revolves around Salman as a RAW agent, and Katrina as a ISI (Inter-services Intelligence) agent, and their deadly mission to rescue 25 nurses, who have been held hostage by ISIS, a terrorist organisation.
- Oreo update now officially rolling out
- Tiger goes past 173 crore in 5 days!
- Amazon Acquires Blink, Maker of Wi-Fi Security Cameras and Video Doorbell
- Muslim board rejects Triple Talaq Bill
- Jack Wilshere admits Arsenal were 'scared' of Liverpool before mounting Emirates comeback
- New details about RHONY star Luann de Lesseps' arrest revealed
- Jodie Whittaker makes first appearance as Doctor Who
- NWS: 'Going to be a white Christmas'
- Google Plans to launch retail stores in India by late 2018
- Local jobless rate rises slightly