According to Coolshop, you'll be able to start moseyin' in the Ol' West starting June 8, 2018, a date that is still technically "Spring" since it officially ends in late June.
Online retailers have a history of accidentally leaking the existence of games or their respective release dates before an official public announcement, and this time one such leak is surrounding Red Dead Redemption 2.
A possible Red Dead Redemption 2 release date has popped up on Danish retailer Coolshop's website.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a Western drama much like its predecessor so there's going to be no shortage of grit. A date which has since been removed.
The first Red Dead Redemption game was released on May 18, 2010 for the PS 3 and Xbox 360.
Muslim board rejects Triple Talaq Bill
The proposed bill has made instant divorce a non bailable offence which can lead to an imprisonment of up to three years. Muslim Personal Law Board feels it's an effort to take away right of divorce from Muslim men", Nomani said.
Red Dead Redemption was set during 1911 and centred on ex-outlaw John Marston whose wife and sons are taken hostage by the government, forcing him to hunt down three members of his former gang to get his family back.
Twitter and social media in general have been on overdrive about this early, and maybe unintended, reveal of the launch date for "Red Dead Redemption 2".
We've known for awhile that the game would be out in the nebulous "spring 2018", but this, if true, pins things down nicely. For the game to actually be released then, we should be seeing more of a media presence for the game, with tangible marketing materials rolling out in the coming months.
June 8 is still half a year away, which, in spite of not being a major difference to Spring, still instills a feeling of dreaded distance. This makes the date featured on its listing more credible, with it possibly letting us in on some insider information.
- 'Phony Hillary Clinton Investigation': Trump Smears Retiring FBI Deputy Director
- South Korea moves to curb speculation in cryptocurrency trading
- Amanda Davis, legendary news anchor, dead after suffering a stroke
- New details about RHONY star Luann de Lesseps' arrest revealed
- Google Plans to launch retail stores in India by late 2018
- Deadly clashes reported in Iran as protests continue
- Four things you need to know about flu season
- Package of manure sent to Steve Mnuchin's Bel-Air home, LAPD says
- People stuck on rides at Disneyland because of power outage
- California Highway Patrol officer dies, another injured in crash