The England worldwide has now returned to training after a painstaking rehabilitation and Antonio Conte, the Chelsea head coach, wants to bolster his squad in January.
Telegraph Sport revealed last week that Chelsea had grown increasingly confident they could land Barkley this month, even though he turned them down at the end of the summer transfer window.
Ross Barkley now looks more likely than ever to be a Chelsea player by the end of the month, according to Ladbrokes.
CBFC to give U/A certificate to 'Padmavati' after key modifications - including title
A member of the organisation, Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi, while talking to media persons, said, "They are playing with our emotions". The movie had angered a group called the Karni Sena in Rajasthan and other Rajput groups.
With Barkley's current contract set to expire at the end of this season, Everton look to have made a decision to cash in on him now rather than allow him to leave on a free transfer in the summer. But they hesitated for too long, hoping to sign him for free in the summer, allowing Chelsea to move into pole position to sign the highly-rated English midfielder.
Few days back, we covered a report (via Mirror) claiming that Spurs are favorites to sign the Toffees star in the winter transfer window.
Conte is seeking cover for Alvaro Morata and has never been convinced by current understudy Michy Batshuayi, and talks between the Premier League champions and Carroll's entourage are said to have already begun.
- NWS: 'Going to be a white Christmas'
- Instagram makes its 'recommended post' feature live for all
- Amazon Acquires Blink, Maker of Wi-Fi Security Cameras and Video Doorbell
- LG Announces The World's First 88-inch 8K OLED Display
- People stuck on rides at Disneyland because of power outage
- Trump on Twitter (Jan 2) - Iranian regime, Huma Abedin
- Katrina overwhelmed by the success of Tiger Zinda Hai
- Liverpool agree deal to sign Virgil van Dijk from Southampton for £75m
- California Highway Patrol officer dies, another injured in crash
- One tourist killed, 12 injured in air balloon crash in Egypt