There were questions about whether he'd play after he had to be carted off the field in Week 17, but he's doing just fine, thank you.
The newest favorite Bills quarterback?
The Jaguars tied the game after taking over at their own 47 yard line with 40 seconds remaining in the half. That said, the Bills traded defensive tackle Marcell Dareus to the Jaguars before Week 8 and the two run defenses went in different directions.
The former Bishop McDevitt standout, who has rushed for 1,138 yards and six touchdowns this season, injured his ankle in Sunday's 22-16 win over Miami. Fournette averaged 2.7 yards per carry and also tallied 21 receiving yards on three catches.
Unsafe cold will linger into New Year's Day
Skies will remain mostly sunny as the cold but quiet weather pattern continues through the first half of the first week of 2018. With wind chills from -10 to -20 Sunday and Monday morning, frost bite will be possible on exposed skin within 30 minutes.
The Jaguars - who were playing in their first post-season match since 2007 - took the lead for the first time in the match after Bortles found tightend Ben Koyack to complete a 15-play for 86 yards in the third quarter.
You can watch the National Football League playoffs on Now TV with prices starting at £6.99 for a Sports Pass.
Andy Dalton's touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd to beat Baltimore meant the Bills edged into the final wild card spot instead of the Ravens. But receiver Kelvin Benjamin was called for offensive pass interference in the end zone.
Midway through the second quarter the Bills finally broke through on a 31-yard field goal from field goal from Stephen Hauschka to give Buffalo a 3-0 lead, but it didn't come without some controversy.
- One tourist killed, 12 injured in air balloon crash in Egypt
- The Racial Inequality in Cancer Deaths
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Limited Edition is now official
- Chelsea close in on Everton's Ross Barkley
- CBFC to give U/A certificate to 'Padmavati' after key modifications - including title
- CNN Cuts Off White House Senior Adviser Stephen Miller, Moves to Commercial
- Raiders officially announce hiring of Gruden as coach
- Jodie Whittaker makes first appearance as Doctor Who
- Trump on Twitter (Jan 2) - Iranian regime, Huma Abedin
- Instagram makes its 'recommended post' feature live for all