Princess Charlotte, the daughter of Britain's Prince William and wife Kate, began her first day at nursery school near the couple's London home, Kensington Palace, on Monday. The darling two-year-old worked the camera, sporting a red coat, Mary Janes, pink scarf, and the flawless dose of sass in the portraits, which were photographed by her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge. Plus, she also kept a short curly bob, much like she does today, at the age of 91.
Princess Charlotte, two, will start nursery in January at the £14,550 -a-year Willcocks Nursery School in KensingtonWhere is Princess Charlotte going to nursery?
Charlotte will be a full-time pupil at the school. Taking after your great-grandmother isn't all that bad, especially when she's the Queen.
In the pics, Charlotte is being beaming ear-to-ear in a stylish red coat complete with a matching red pair of shoes and a small red bow in her hair.
It has an all-female staff and is run by Lavinia Taylor, who has been headmistress since September 2009.
Trump on Twitter (Jan 2) - Iranian regime, Huma Abedin
The FBI has previously said that a number of Abedin's documents were backed up on the laptop of her estranged husband, former Rep. It was the latest statement from the commander-in-chief over his former Democratic opponent's email usage.
Willcocks Nursery school reportedly goes for approximately £3,050 ($4,073) per term. Kensington Palace just released two photos of Princess Charlotte that Kate took, and they're as adorable as you'd expect.
Charlotte wrapped up warm for her big day in a burgundy double-breasted wool coat by Amaia Kids, which is priced at £120.00, and is now still in stock, unlike the grey version - which is completely sold out.
A weekly overview of the chatter from Kensington Palace and beyond.
Meanwhile the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have opted to send their first born Prince George to the rather posh south London school St Thomas's of Battersea, which costs £17,000-a-year.
Tell us, HollywoodLifers - how sweet does Princess Charlotte look heading off to school?
- Golden Globes 2018 most savage moment?: 'Shame on him'
- Deadly clashes reported in Iran as protests continue
- President Trump's border wall coming to Laredo?
- Roy Moore's 'Jewish' attorney is a practicing Christian
- Netanyahu: UN Palestinian refugee agency 'must disappear'
- The Racial Inequality in Cancer Deaths
- Obama to be David Letterman's first Netflix guest
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Limited Edition is now official
- Jacksonville's defence shuts down Buffalo to reach Divisional playoff game
- Jon Gruden has $100 million reasons to coach the Raiders again