Firefighters were called to the scene in Manhattan at around 7am local time, with reports suggesting the blaze was likely caused by an electrical fault. Videos showed the smoke coming out of the building, but a raging fire could not be seen.
Apple: Mac and iPhone both affected by big chip vulnerability
A PAIR of security vulnerabilities affect virtually all Apple products but are not now affecting users, the company said. The Meltdown and Spectre issues take advantage of a modern CPU performance feature called speculative execution.
At least one firefighter suffered minor injuries after being hit by debris before being transported to the hospital. Neither President Donald Trump nor any members of his family are now in Trump Tower.
"The New York Fire Department was here within minutes and did an incredible job", said the younger Trump. There have been no injuries or evacuations, and the President is not now at Trump Tower. His main residence is the White House, although he maintains a luxurious apartment in Trump Tower. Starting around 7 a.m., smoke billowed from one corner of the building for a while before most of it dissipated.
- Deadly clashes reported in Iran as protests continue
- Raiders officially announce hiring of Gruden as coach
- Golden Globes 2018 most savage moment?: 'Shame on him'
- Bison receiver Shepherd hits rare 'home run' against James Madison defense
- Sears, Kmart closing another 103 stores
- President Trump's border wall coming to Laredo?
- Jon Gruden has $100 million reasons to coach the Raiders again
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Limited Edition is now official
- Instagram makes its 'recommended post' feature live for all
- CBFC to give U/A certificate to 'Padmavati' after key modifications - including title