Life for actors living in Hollywood is not always how you imagine it.
James was already making headlines for his freaky speech, which began with the actor denying Tommy Wiseau - the man he portrays in The Disaster Artist - a chance to speak after inviting him up on stage.
But the film is more of a tribute that a takedown of its creator and star, and before you could say "Ed Wood", Franco invited Wiseau onstage to help accept the award.
In his acceptance speech, Franco, who also directed the film, expressed gratitude to his brother, Dave, who acts alongside him in "The Disaster Artist". "Please never ask me why I left the film/TV business", Ally tweeted during the Golden Globes.
James Franco took home the gong for best actor in a motion picture, at this year's Golden Globes awards ceremony. Finally, he thanked his brother Dave, saying, "I always wanted my own Coen brothers, now we have our own Franco brothers". But when Wiseau reached for the mic, his big-screen imitator laughed, gently brushing Wiseau off and keeping the mic to himself. And with that win, the question now arises - will the acclaim and accolades received by Franco's film rub off on Wiseau's original movie?
Obama to be David Letterman's first Netflix guest
Former President Barack Obama will be David Letterman's first guest on the former late night talk show hosts new Netflix series. Obama's appearance on the new show marks the former president's first television interview since leaving office past year .
Thanks to Franco's win, Tommy Wiseau actually got up on stage to accompany him.
Golden Globes 2018: The Sexiest looks on the red carpet.
Who would have thought that making the "worst movie ever" such as The Room actually made both Greg Sestero and Tommy Wiseau even more famous than they could ever imagine. I don't wait for Hollywood.
Revealing what he'd have said had he been given the chance to speak at the podium, Wiseau told the LA Times that his message would have been simple: "If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live".
And if you haven't seen The Room, change that immediately.
- 'Multiple Deputies' Injured in Shooting South of Denver
- LG Announces The World's First 88-inch 8K OLED Display
- Raiders officially announce hiring of Gruden as coach
- Jon Gruden has $100 million reasons to coach the Raiders again
- Jacksonville's defence shuts down Buffalo to reach Divisional playoff game
- Apple: Mac and iPhone both affected by big chip vulnerability
- Fire breaks out in Trump Tower - Fire Dept.
- The Racial Inequality in Cancer Deaths
- President Trump's border wall coming to Laredo?
- Bison receiver Shepherd hits rare 'home run' against James Madison defense