Both companies offer trips northbound from the Ventura Harbor, at 1415 Spinnaker Dr., and southbound from the Santa Barbara Harbor, at 301 W. Cabrillo Blvd.
"I think most people are really shocked at the extent of the damage and how big the impact was to the area", he said.
Eight commercial properties were also destroyed and 20 were damaged.
Some of the homes worst affected weren't within an evacuation zone set up by police.
Mud and debris from Southern California's wildfire-scarred hillsides flowed through neighborhoods and onto a highway Tuesday during a rainstorm, killing six people and sweeping homes from their foundations.
The mudslides were triggered by torrential downpours that unleashed rain on the region, which was hit by last month's mammoth Thomas Fire - the largest wildfire ever recorded in California.
Obama to be David Letterman's first Netflix guest
Former President Barack Obama will be David Letterman's first guest on the former late night talk show hosts new Netflix series. Obama's appearance on the new show marks the former president's first television interview since leaving office past year .
Officials say Highway 121 between Wild Horse Valley Road and Wooden Valley Road remains closed.
Santa Barbara County firefighters work amid floodwaters and debris at a home in Montecito, California.
Bill Brown, the sheriff of Santa Barbara, said: "It was literally a carpet of mud and debris everywhere with huge boulders, rocks, downed trees, power lines, wrecked cars, lots of obstacles and challenges for rescue personnel to get to homes, let alone to get people out of them". An unknown number of people are unaccounted for, and the search for survivors continues. The search for victims is not.
Actor Rob Lowe, who also has a home in Montecito, wrote on Twitter he was "mourning the dead in our little town tonight" and previously posting he was under mandatory evacuation.
Winfrey posted a video on Instagram showing her wading through almost knee-deep mud on her Montecito property.
At least 15 people have been killed in the wildcat mudslides that have ripped through Santa Barbara in California, and rescue crews with dogs and thermal-imaging equipment are busy searching the hills around the wealthy Los Angeles suburb.
- President Trump's border wall coming to Laredo?
- Sears, Kmart closing another 103 stores
- CNN Cuts Off White House Senior Adviser Stephen Miller, Moves to Commercial
- China's Huawei says flagship smartphone will not be sold by USA carriers
- Trump Ends Protection From Deportation for 200000 Salvadorans
- Climate Changes Change Sex Of Great Barrier Reef Turtles
- Jon Gruden has $100 million reasons to coach the Raiders again
- NFL, NFLPA to review how Panthers handled hit on QB Newton
- Senate Democrats To Force Vote On Net Neutrality
- Bison receiver Shepherd hits rare 'home run' against James Madison defense