The "Tiny Dancer" hitmaker heaped praise on the 20-year-old beauty, calling her "gorgeous" and complimenting her "great attitude". I mean, sure, her exit from the group was rough, but DANG.
She added, "I wasn't expecting it, I wasn't prepared for it - especially because at that point I'd moved on from it". "I don't like holding onto the past, especially when it's stuff that, in my opinion, is just petty". Camila gushed in a cute video while announcing the performance on her socials.
If he were to meet Cabello, John said he would tell her: "You make me happy... your records make me smile". Her 2017 single, "Havana", hit No. 2 on the Billboard charts, and her debut album, Camila, drops on January 12.
Fire breaks out in Trump Tower - Fire Dept.
At least one firefighter suffered minor injuries after being hit by debris before being transported to the hospital. Starting around 7 a.m., smoke billowed from one corner of the building for a while before most of it dissipated.
Poor Camila, she was clearly cut off guard. "I just wanted to do that and it did not work". She said she had expressed her desire to write songs for the group as well as for her solo album but was continuously shut down.
But fashion overshadowed music as Camila Cabello left The Tonight Show in on Wednesday evening, shortly after entertaining fans with another characteristically raunchy performance. "It makes me feel good, makes me want to get up and dance".
Last year, there was a seismic shift in cultural appetite: Rap overtook rock as the most popular music genre, and soldiering pop heavyweights found chinks in their armor as swaggering viral upstarts came for their thrones.
Fifth Harmony's last performance as a five-piece was on December 18, 2016 - just one day before Cabello's departure would be made public. Her pitched-up warbling on the otherwise lovely All These Years equates to what singing in a fish bowl might sound like, while a first-rate single might be somewhere in the overproduced Never Be the Same, if only we could decode the frequently indecipherable lyrics. Besides her debut album dropping on Friday (January 12), Camila also received a massive shout-out from Elton John on the latest Beats 1 broadcast with Matt Wilkinson.
- California mudslides: At least 13 killed, thousands evacuated
- Critical Need for Donors — American Red Cross
- Britain's Princess Charlotte starts nursery school
- Climate Changes Change Sex Of Great Barrier Reef Turtles
- GoPro cuts 20 per cent of jobs, exits drone group
- Jon Gruden unveils new Raiders coordinators
- Trump Ends Protection From Deportation for 200000 Salvadorans
- NFL, NFLPA to review how Panthers handled hit on QB Newton
- More cases reported in deadly US E. coli outbreak; Canada outbreak over
- New Trailer for Red Sparrow, Starring Jennifer Lawrence