Bon Jovi was the first band to headline at the Prudential Center, with 10 shows in October 2007.
It's a sequel to the hit 2017 "House" tour. American Express Card Members can buy tickets in a pre-sale, beginning Tuesday at 10 a.m. through January 18 at 10 p.m. Tickets are being sold through all Ticketmaster outlets.
Netanyahu: UN Palestinian refugee agency 'must disappear'
UNRWA's response came after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called for cutting aid to UNRWA until it ceases to exist. The U.S. later denied the report , saying the funding was still "under review".
Bon Jovi released the "This House is Not For Sale" album last November.
The soon-to-be Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees of Bon Jovi are headed to New Orleans. Xenidis performed with Bon Jovi at the 2011 Jazz Fest, when Sambora was in rehab. That road show was their fourth in six years to be ranked the No. 1 top-grossing tour in the world (a feat accomplished by only The Rolling Stones previously) with a total of $259.5 million. American Express Card Members can purchase tickets three days earlier, and Live Nation will have a presale that begins 24 hours early.
The group will also be making a stop in Cleveland this spring when they are inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Saturday, April 14.
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
- Julian Assange diplomatic status bid rejected by UK
- California mudslides: At least 13 killed, thousands evacuated
- Trump's Move to Slash Palestinian Cash: What It Means for Future Talks
- National Football League announces full schedule of 2018 London games
- Arsenal, Coquelin agree Valencia terms: announcement imminent
- Britain's Princess Charlotte starts nursery school
- Rep. Darrell Issa will not run for another term
- John Dickerson Likely To Take Charlie Rose Chair On 'CBS This Morning'
- Camila Cabello Was 'Definitely Hurt' By Fifth Harmony's VMAs Shade!
- NFL, NFLPA to review how Panthers handled hit on QB Newton