As for the fact Kylie hasn't been seen in public for months, the insider added: "Her not being out is strictly personal preference". Kylie has got stuck in the middle of the war of words between her parents, she has her own plans for the delivery and her parents can not settle on one decision. "She's worked hard enough to do whatever she wants".
On Wendy Williams' "Hot Topics" the host made Kylie Jenner, whose pregnancy is still a mystery, the focus of her super opinionated talk. The multi-million dollar business woman, who is yet to publicly confirm rumors that she is pregnant with her first child with rapper boyfriend Travis Scott (II), allegedly "has a big breakfast, big lunch, big dinner and tons of snacks in between". Wendy Williams thinks Kylie Jenner has been dumped by her baby daddy amidst her pregnancy. "When she makes her decisions, she sticks by them", says the source. "You can do whatever you want to yourself, but the baby is still going to look like the old you".
Everyone has noticed that the reality star has been laying low ever since rumors surfaced about her "alleged" pregnancy, but Jenner's low profile won't keep her family members from having her back when it comes to backlash.
Her older half sister Khlo-money has already confirmed that her own pregnancy announcement is going to air on the show, but surely that's not going to take Sunday AND Monday's episodes, right? "I'll pay child support from afar'".
Climate Changes Change Sex Of Great Barrier Reef Turtles
Using a combination of endocrinology and genetic tests, researchers identified the turtles' sex and nesting origin. The increasing rate shows that the place will have only female turtles in the near future.
Wendy blasted Kylie during her show on January 10, from the makeup mogul's relationship, to her pregnancy, and even her alleged plastic surgery, or was Wendy said, "her mid crisis makeover". "But Kylie remains silent", said Williams. However, now that she's reportedly pregnant, she has a lot more on her plate to deal with these days. As usual, everyone knows that Williams never bites her tongue.
"But 20, with a baby". Because she's grown up on TV in front of us.
They previously explained: "It was an emotional conversation as Kanye explained to Travis how wonderful it is becoming a father for the first time, how his whole life is about to change for the better".
- Jon Gruden unveils new Raiders coordinators
- Powerful Earthquake in Caribbean Prompts Tsunami Warnings
- China's Huawei says flagship smartphone will not be sold by USA carriers
- Britain's Princess Charlotte starts nursery school
- National Football League announces full schedule of 2018 London games
- More cases reported in deadly US E. coli outbreak; Canada outbreak over
- Milestone puts Durant in rarefied company
- Pats DC Matt Patricia reportedly prefers Giants head coaching job
- NFL, NFLPA to review how Panthers handled hit on QB Newton
- Winter weather event possible for Coffee County Friday night, NWS says