It is believed that EU's recognition would revive the internationally-backed two-state solution and help the Palestinian bid to get a full United Nations membership, Xinhua reported.
USA aid accounts for 40 percent of the budget for the U.N.'s Relief and Works Agency (for Palestinian refugees only) better known as UNRWA. That assessment is shared by the Israeli security establishment and the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) - the Israeli body that administers the West Bank and Gaza - according to Ravid's report. IS claims Hamas' attempts "to disband Islamic law" enabled the U.S.to make such a decision.
He said neither U.S. President Donald Trump nor Israel's ruling Likud party "would be able to change the identity or the features of Jerusalem, which has always a Palestinian, Arab and Islamic face and identity".
Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat Trump is "threatening to starve Palestinian children in refugee camps and deny their natural rights to health and education if we don't endorse his terms and dictations".
A committee from the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) has been preparing documents for discussion during the meeting of the organization's Central Council next week, deciding the future Palestinian political steps.
"The President is a master dealmaker and is as committed to trying to achieve the ultimate peace deal as ever, but he will not tolerate falsehoods being spread about America and our positions - and he certainly will not spend taxpayer dollars to subsidize those who spread them", the official said.
"They left the room in April (2014), and for four years nearly they (were) reluctant to negotiate with Israel and they should not be given so much money from the American taxpayer", Hanegbi said.
A Palestinian woman shouts slogans as she takes part in a rally on December 14, marking the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Islamist movement Hamas, in Gaza City.
A successful vote in the Senate would send the legislation to the president for his signature.
NFL, NFLPA to review how Panthers handled hit on QB Newton
Newton exited Carolina's wild-card loss to the New Orleans Saints after taking a hit to the head in the fourth quarter. This isn't the first time the Panthers have been investigated for how it has handled the protocol.
- Rep. Darrell Issa will not run for another term
- Netanyahu: UN Palestinian refugee agency 'must disappear'
- Camila Cabello Was 'Definitely Hurt' By Fifth Harmony's VMAs Shade!
- Julian Assange diplomatic status bid rejected by UK
- California mudslides: At least 13 killed, thousands evacuated
- Milestone puts Durant in rarefied company
- The Falcon Heavy rocket will be one of SpaceX's biggest tests yet
- Pats DC Matt Patricia reportedly prefers Giants head coaching job
- Trump Ends Protection From Deportation for 200000 Salvadorans
- Calvin Ridley will forgo his senior year, enter 2018 NFL Draft