HMD Global that sells the Nokia brand on Friday announced the rollout of Android 8.0 Oreo update for its flagship Nokia 8.
Facebook to Switch Focus from Ads to People This Year
He added that the idea behind the latest tweak is to enable people to have meaningful interactions when they are on the site. Zuckerberg said in a live video on September 21: "I care deeply about the democratic process and protecting its integrity".
"Taking its mission of connecting the unconnected ahead, and providing the best in class mobility devices, Micromax will introduce Bharat GO to deliver optimised Android experience as an entry-level smartphone to millions of Indian consumers", it added.
Android Oreo (Go) is essentially made for entry-level Android smartphones with less than 1GB RAM and hence uses less storage space, less memory and still runs smoothly.
Since the Google's Data saver feature is turned on by default the device is expected to consume lesser data. An earlier report had claimed that the Micromax Bharat Go will be priced at Rs. 2,000. The idea behind Android Oreo (Go Edition) is simple, to increase the penetration of smartphones in a market like India - the world's second largest mobile phone market.
Details on the phone are scarce at best, with Android Central speculating that the phone could potentially run on either a Mediatek or Qualcomm platform, with both vendors signed on to supply components compatible with Android Go. Android Go is a program similar to Android One that also aims to improve the budget smartphones ecosystem.
- Israeli Army Conducts Airstrike Targeting Southern Gaza Strip
- Milestone puts Durant in rarefied company
- GOP senator: Reports of Trump's 's---hole' comments a 'gross misrepresentation'
- Florida is off the list for offshore drilling, but not everyone's happy
- Italy's Services Activity Growth Fastest In 5 Months
- Georgia QB Jacob Eason reportedly transferring to Washington
- Syrian Kurds mobilise civilians as Erdogan warns of attack 'at any moment'
- Texas Sen. John Cornyn confident Congress will pass CHIP funding
- The Falcon Heavy rocket will be one of SpaceX's biggest tests yet
- WhatsApp Group chats are not secure, a new report has revealed