Schurrle deputised for Aubameyang in a 1-1 draw at Hertha Berlin on Friday, but created no chances and recorded zero shots - the only outfield Dortmund player to do so at the Olympiastadion.
Dortmund chief Zorc took offence to Wenger's comments, however, saying: 'We find it disrespectful to speak about players of other clubs.
Meanwhile, Arsenal are now preparing for their Premier League clash against Crystal Palace at The Emirates on Saturday as the look to get back to winning ways in the top flight.
Meanhwhile, alongside talks to renew the contracts of Jack Wilshere and Mesut Ozil, Arsenal are also looking at bringing in Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in order to add reinforcements to their front line as summer signing Alexandre Lacazette struggles for form.
The Dortmund striker has been heavily linked with a move to Arsenal and Wenger, asked about the Gabon international's character, said: "Yes, a character can be very positive or very negative. There is no contact with Arsenal", insisted Zorc.
San Francisco Giants Trade for Andrew McCutchen
If he struggled to patrol the gaps at PNC Park, then he'll have an even harder time guarding the spacious outfield at AT&T Park . The 2013 National League Most Valuable player is coming off a season in which he slugged 28 home runs and drove in 88 runs.
"Mkhitaryan, we didn't really see the best of him at Manchester United".
"I don't think punishing players is the solution", he said. The clubs which sign those players have to be aware; they [Aubameyang and Dembele] could do the same to them. It was his second internal ban of the season and third in around a year. That's why certainly he loves the club as well. They must be more competitive on the market - times have changed since I left.
"I have had no problem with Alexis Sanchez". He was in training (on Wednesday), fully committed and prepared 100 per cent. The French coach is desperate to add more firepower to the squad and believes Aubameyang is the ideal candidate to replace the Chilean.
"After that, he's 29 years old and the next contract will of course be very important for him".
He went on to speak about how the move his progressing, stating that the deal is not imminent.
- Democrats pull off a surprise win in rural Wisconsin
- GOP senator: Reports of Trump's 's---hole' comments a 'gross misrepresentation'
- WhatsApp Group chats are not secure, a new report has revealed
- Hawaiians horrified by false alarm of incoming missile attack
- North Korean orchestra to perform in South Korea
- Gov. Cuomo Proposes Study of Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- YouTube, Facebook deleting stupid Tide Pod Challenge videos
- BCI panel discusses Supreme Court crisis with Justice Arun Mishra
- Facebook to Switch Focus from Ads to People This Year
- Honda, Volvo, Lincoln Win Vehicle Of The Year Awards At NAIAS