"If something happens and the conditions to try to sign some players, but if not, it is not a problem". "I am relaxed, calm". We need to be focused now and try to improve because of course Southampton's pitch didn't help but we must do better, play better and if we want to be in the top four we need to improve and increase our level.
However, the north London side struggled for guile without the missing Christian Eriksen due to illness.
- Southampton are now winless in their last 11 Premier League games (D6 L5), their longest league run without a victory since October 1998 (also 11 games) and their longest across a single season since March 1995 (12 games). We had a massive chance with Harry Kane at the end to win the game.
Tottenham did not waste any time in replying.
Local Koreans react to united Olympics team
Asked whether he expected North Korea and South Korea to settle outstanding issues at Saturday's talks, he appeared optimistic. The details about the musicians in the 140-member group remained unclear immediately after the negotiations.
But despite their lowly position, Mauricio Pellegrino's men refused to be cowed and ought to have retaken the lead when Jack Stephens headed over James Ward-Prowse's free-kick.
"They don't fight just for me", Pellegrino said. The Merseysiders are also now 14 league games unbeaten after a 4-3 win over league leaders Manchester City last time out. It's part of life.
"Hopefully next week will be a good week for us but in the market, everything can change in one second", said the Saint boss. "They don't fight just for me, they fight for themselves, for the club". We have a great squad but obviously there are not many players like Christian. A defeat would have been tough on Southampton, who had chances of their own and moments before Kane's effort there was an even clearer opportunity for 17-year-old substitute Michael Obafemi, making his debut, but he miscued badly in front of goal after meeting a Dusan Tadic cross.
Seventeen-year-old Michael Obafemi was the only striker on the bench and almost made a fairytale start to his professional career but failed to connect with Tadic's cross in the dying minutes.
"I think all being well, barring any injuries to Alli and Kane, I think Spurs will sneak into fourth spot", said Barton on The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show on talkSPORT on Monday morning (8:12am, January 22, 2018).
- Arsene Wenger's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang comments upset Borussia Dortmund
- Facebook to Have Users Decide What Is 'High Quality' News
- Everton vs West Brom 20 January 2018: EPL Preview and Predictions
- Armed forces members will get to watch National Football League after all
- Gov. Cuomo Proposes Study of Recreational Marijuana Legalization
- "Li'l d" makes the cut for Amazon HQ2
- Yes Bank to mobilise $1 bn by 2023 for solar power projects
- Reliance Jio Now Offers More Data In Its Rs 153 Prepaid Plan
- SA business plans to boycott Trump's Davos speech
- YouTube, Facebook deleting stupid Tide Pod Challenge videos