James is also just the seventh player in National Basketball Association history to accumulate 30,000 career points, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387), Karl Malone (36,928), Bryant (33,643), Michael Jordan (32,292), Wilt Chamberlain (31,419) and Dirk Nowitzki (30,808).
It was only a matter of time until LeBron James became the youngest player ever to reach 30,000 points.
James had 28 while becoming the seventh member of the 30,000-point club, yet he couldnt keep the Cavaliers from dropping their 10th in 13 games.
SA business plans to boycott Trump's Davos speech
Business leaders, politicians and representatives from non-government organisations will be among those in Davos for the forum. He will deliver the opening plenary address on 23rd of January.
Now playing for the Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova played for three seasons in Cleveland, including two alongside LeBron James, so he surely has a solid bond with the four-time MVP, and not just someone whom James had met one July night in a bar and had a short chitchat with. Fans wondered if that's what James was up to on Monday night after he tweeted at DeMarcus Cousins following his monster game in which he posted a historic stat line of 44 points, 24 rebounds, and 10 assists. Bryant (33,643) would then fall in the 2019-20 season.
In his message to himself, James reminded himself to thank all the people who helped him with this accomplishment and to take a moment for himself. James wrote. "Only a handful has reach/seen it too and while I know it's never been a goal of yours from the beginning try (please try) to take a moment for yourself on how you've done it!" Bryant was 34 years and 104 days when he got there. George was left off the NBA All-Star roster earlier in the day. The Nets ended a two-game winning streak, matching their longest of the season. But if this turns into a Spurs victory, and it was trending that way at the time of this article, scoring 30,000 points might fade into the background pretty quickly. Aaron Gordon added 16 and Jonathon Simmons had 14 for Orlando, which struggled mightily to score in the final quarter.
- Kerber thrashes Sharapova to reach fourth round
- Ferrell brings laughs to Australian Open
- Apple promises fix for 'chaiOS' Messages bug, which can crash your iPhone
- Egypt military accuses presidential hopeful of committing crimes
- Bitcoin falls below $10000 as sell-off continues
- Armed forces members will get to watch National Football League after all
- Kerber overpowers Sharapova at Australian Open
- Ed Sheeran gets engaged to fiance Cherry Seaborn
- Woody Allen did molest me, says stepdaughter Dylan Farrow
- 30 killed in Kabul hotel as guests flee terrorist siege