BC-BKN-All-Star Reserves, 145Warriors, Wolves, Wizards each get 2 NBA All-Star reservesAP Photo DNA103, LAS117Eds: APNewsNow.
The 14 reserves chosen by the National Basketball Association coaches were revealed, which had four first-time All-Stars such as New York Knicks' Porzingis, the Minnesota Timberwolves' Towns, Washington Wizards' Bradley Beal, and Indiana Pacers' Victor Oladipo.
James will have the first pick after receiving the most total votes.
The NBA has made changes to the format of the 2018 game.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg on #MeToo: 'It's about time'
That was the same year the Equal Pay Act passed and "that was the answer I got", remarked Justice Ginsburg. When Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg began her legal crusade, women were treated differently than men by law.
After weeks of anticipation, it was revealed that the coaches have rewarded Porzingis by voting him to his first career All-Star Game appearance. With Lebron & Curry serving as captains, the two will alternate picking players from EITHER league to fill their rosters.
The West starters are Kevin Durant of the Golden State Warriors, Anthony Davis of the New Orleans Pelicans, James Harden of the Houston Rockets, DeMarcus Cousins of the New Orleans Pelicans and Curry. In his first season with IN, he he is averaging 24.9 points and 5.3 rebounds for each game played. Certain aspects of the game remain the same - five starters are still chosen from both conferences, and there must be 12 representatives from the East and West.
Here are the biggest All-Star snubs - in other words, the players most likely to tweet the thinking-face emoji within the next few hours. As of now, Curry and Durant are the only two Warriors who have been selected to play, as each were voted in as starters.
Simmons, who would have become the first Australian selected as an All-Star, was in good company in being snubbed on Tuesday.
This will be the first time that All-Stars from the Western Conference will have a chance to play on the same team as those from the Eastern Conference.
Golden State's Klay Thompson and Draymond Green were chosen as reserves for the West, giving the defending National Basketball Association champions a record-tying four All-Stars for the second straight year.
- Apple promises fix for 'chaiOS' Messages bug, which can crash your iPhone
- Local Koreans react to united Olympics team
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino admits he's guilty of tax evasion
- Nominees For The 90th Annual Academy Awards
- China says United States trespassed its waters with warship
- Ed Sheeran gets engaged to fiance Cherry Seaborn
- Ferrell brings laughs to Australian Open
- Tommy Fleetwood successfully defends Abu Dhabi HSBC championship title
- Yes Bank to mobilise $1 bn by 2023 for solar power projects
- Woody Allen did molest me, says stepdaughter Dylan Farrow