Most notably, Cardi B's red carpet ensemble stood out for its billowing neckline.
After the monumental year she's had, it's only appropriate that she would #bless us all at the music industry's biggest and most star-studded night. "She will look like a butterfly on the red carpet, like she has wings".
Cardi stated previous year as well that she plans to spend at least a million dollars on this wedding and she also said that she does not think that it's fair for Offset to have to pay for everything.
One user wrote: 'Sweet, but she's selfish af'. "Well I know why, the same reason everyone loves you, because you speak your mind Cardi B, you do not hold back".
Trump Urges Ankara to 'Curtail' Afrin Operation
The US has worked closely with the Kurds in eastern Syria and is a close North Atlantic Treaty Organisation ally of Ankara's. Trump also invited closer bilateral cooperation to address "Turkey's legitimate security concerns".
Two-time Grammy nominee Cardi B may be leaving Madison Square Garden without a gramophone, but this Bronx native is forever winning. I'm feeling nervous, overwhelmed, everything.
Jay-Z anointed her the future of rap (or how I imagine this conversation went). "Her hard-to-miss personality [in a good way] is the reason that the dress has this certain "grandeur" that is also inevitably hard to miss".
Ashi delivered a series of looks for the weekend, all in various neutral shades (black boots for the Warner party, an ivory column for Clive Davis, and options in both black and silver for the carpet).
Getty Images for NARAS Cardi B, dress detail, attends the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards at Madison Square Garden on January 28, 2018 in New York City.
"Finally, Cardi B is a big-time record breaker - In 2017, Cardi B became the first Dominican to ever hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow", the first female rapper since Lauryn Hill's "Doo-Wop" (That Thing)" in 1998. On his wish list for the year ahead? "It's just enough sass and class".
- Russian opposition takes to streets, calls for election boycott
- 1 inch Apple iPhone: Spot The Difference
- EU Needs to Reform Itseld to Compete With Big Powers - Macron
- Padmaavat: Tepid response to bandh call in Guj; film not shown
- Amla makes lone stand as South Africa close in on India total
- Snapchat launches feature that lets users share stories outside the app
- Carrie Fisher simply gained her first-ever Grammy
- Reliance Jio's new mass-connect plan to further hurt incumbents
- Francis celebrates alum Greta Gerwig's Oscar nominations with Lady Bird
- Ohio State players jokingly confront Baker Mayfield at Senior Bowl