As fans definitely know, the 47-year-old man, whose real name is Earl Simmons was arrested a couple of times in the past.
We're told the judge ruled X was a flight risk after testing positive for opiates, cocaine and oxycodone.
DMX is set to be sentenced for tax evasion in March, and could face up to five years behind bars.
In fact, when the incident occurred, he was expected to continue the program.
Euro above $1.25 for first time since December 2014
Following are highlights of ECB President Mario Draghi's comments at a press conference after the bank's policy meeting. Even if the Treasury secretary did not intend to weaken the dollar, his comments were irresponsible.
Prosecutors pointed to that video in making their recommendation for him to be jailed, according to U.S. Attorney Spokesman Nicholas Biase.
DMX was spotted last week in a St. Louis airport bar boozing out while buying shots for patrons and preaching. And, drinking is reportedly a probation violation.
Defense lawyer Murray Richman says Simmons took drugs to cope with the hospitalization of his year-old daughter for several days this month.
The attorney went on to say that he will try his best to get DMX back into a rehab program.
DMX, real name Earl Simmons, is free on $500,000 bond pending his sentencing for evading $1.7 million in federal tax liabilities between 2010 through 2016.
- Turkey presses ahead with Afrin offensive
- Betrayal? Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Wetangula speak after missing Raila swearing
- Russian opposition takes to streets, calls for election boycott
- Mike Flanagan To Helm Stephen King's 'The Shining' Sequel 'Doctor Sleep'
- Carrie Fisher simply gained her first-ever Grammy
- Xerox may combine the company with its Fujifilm joint venture
- Facebook, Google hinder innovation, says investor George Soros at Davos
- Grammy Winner Chris Stapleton Coming To AMP
- Facebook all set to alter its News Feed
- Nokia 7 Plus benchmarks leak ahead of MWC 2018