Reuters reports that the attack took place when "the convoy was in transit in northern Idlib".
Ankara views the YPG as a terror organisation allied to the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) inside Turkey but the U.S. has been backing it as a key secular ally in the fight against the Islamic State group. "The main aim is the creation of a "'de-escalation' zone there, under a deal brokered by Russian Federation in August", Reuters reads.
Turkish and Free Syrian Army (FSA) forces on Wednesday liberated a Syrian village from PYD/PKK terrorists as part of the ongoing Operation Olive Branch. Anadolu got information on the uncovered tunnels from locals "who spoke on condition of anonymity due to security concerns".
Turkey's latest Syrian foray began on January 20, further dampening the prospects of an imminent end to Syria's seven-year-old civil war.
EU Needs to Reform Itseld to Compete With Big Powers - Macron
He will visit Monday a Toyota plant in northern France before heading to the evening business event at the chateau of Versailles. The 10-year strategy would "make Europe an actual economic, social, green, scientific and political power".
Naki shared a video on social media on Sunday calling for participation in a rally in the German city of Cologne to protest against Turkey's military offensive into northern Syria's Afrin region.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Saturday that the United States "needs to break its link with (the) terrorist organization and make them drop their weapons completely".
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has accused association members of being "terrorist lovers" and his government has cracked down on criticism of the offensive.
"The whole world knows and should know that Turkey does not operate with the mentality of an invader", Yildirim said.
In an interview with French newspaper Le Figaro, Mr Macron said Turkey must co-ordinate with allies, and that its operation inside Syria must be limited to fighting terror.
- Pep Guardiola Coy on Riyad Mahrez Talk, Everton Reportedly Want Eliaquim Mangala
- Tottenham player ratings in 1-1 FA Cup draw at Newport
- Betrayal? Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Wetangula speak after missing Raila swearing
- Euro above $1.25 for first time since December 2014
- Grammy Winner Chris Stapleton Coming To AMP
- Cardi B Slays the Red Carpet During First GRAMMY Appearance
- Turkish Operations Kill Over 30 Syrian Civilians
- 1 inch Apple iPhone: Spot The Difference
- Sanctions seem to be taking a toll on North Korea's economy
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCX) To Report Earnings