A brace from Theo Walcott helped Allardyce's side to clinch a much-needed 2-1 win over Leicester City, who had to contend with the unwanted distraction of Manchester City's pursuit of Riyad Mahrez on deadline day.
Allardyce had previously heaped praise on Coleman after the win saying: "I have to mention the man everybody loves here, which is Seamus Coleman".
The Englishman has so far had a fantastic start to life as an Everton player, assisting the Everton equaliser against West Brom and now bagging a brace against Leicester to secure the three points for the Blues.
"We have made a good start but everyone now needs to recover because we have a game around the corner".
Making his long-awaited return to football on Wednesday night, there was a sense of disbelief surrounding the manner of Seamus Coleman's performance. So it was obvious the player knew, as well as us dealing with it which was never going to happen that we were going to let any of those go.
Though, January recruitment could go some way to fixing their broken side with Cenk Tosun and Theo Walcott coming in.
Flu shots recommended as season has yet to hit peak
At that time, an estimated 34 million Americans contracted the flu, which 56,000 fatalities occurring as a result. "Adenovirus is a very common virus", said Dr. "It does put a bit more stress on the system".
The Republic of Ireland worldwide played the full game and his performance was second only to Walcott's, leaving Allardyce hailing his fortitude.
At a press conference, the 63-year-old told reporters: "I don't go this far normally but it was nearly superhuman".
"He is a fantastic young player who brings both an worldwide pedigree and a wealth of Championship experience with him".
I've made sure I've come back fitter and stronger and faster.
Personally I would be very anxious if we were playing at Goodison Park, but as Everton have only won one away game this season we shouldn't see another shock on Saturday, but you never know...
- Turkey presses ahead with Afrin offensive
- Trump prepared to move on Middle East peace plan without Palestinians
- Grammy Winner Chris Stapleton Coming To AMP
- Russian opposition takes to streets, calls for election boycott
- Mike Flanagan To Helm Stephen King's 'The Shining' Sequel 'Doctor Sleep'
- Goodell: No change expected with Redskins' name
- Amazon Alexa can now send SMS messages
- Facebook all set to alter its News Feed
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCX) To Report Earnings
- India expects to regain pole place as fastest-growing main financial system