"He's going to go in the summer isn't he, I'm afraid, for Leicester supporters".
The Algerian winger missed training on Thursday after seeing a deal to join Man City, which was worth a reported £65 million, fail to come to fruition.
Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Claude Puel has said he hopes his side can stay united after Mahrez's transfer falling through.
'Riyad Mahrez will be in turmoil after being denied his dream move to Manchester City - and I don't blame him, ' he explained in a Mirror column. "I hope he can come back happy and find a smile with his team-mates".
"It's a tough situation for us and all of this is a situation we need to manage but all of the details will stay inside the club".
Trump delivers remarks at the GOP retreat
Mark Meadows , R-NC, the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, said he was puzzled that the issue is not on the retreat's agenda. Democrats have leverage on the immigration issue because their votes are needed to pass spending measures in the Senate.
"Clubs don't have to say yes, they're in a position to push a bit harder in the negotiations, but they also knew City needed to get it done quickly so there's that time element there as well". It is important to move on and to keep our focus on the pitch.
The Algeria global handed in a transfer request in a bid to force through a transfer, sources said, and he was left out of the squad for Wednesday's defeat at Everton. Riyad, after some time, can come back with us'.
"I can understand disappointment, and it was a good opportunity for him".
Mahrez was desperate to force through a transfer to Manchester City and is not believed to be in the right frame of mind after the deal collapsed.
The Premier League leaders pulled out of talks on Deadline Day when it became clear that Leicester City would not accept less than £80 million for their star who won PFA player of the year 2015 - 2016 the year Leicester finished top of the Premiership.
- Rapper DMX Jailed After Failing Drug Arrests
- Turkey presses ahead with Afrin offensive
- Everton fans delighted with defender vs Leicester: "Absolute legend", "What a man"
- Flu shots recommended as season has yet to hit peak
- India expects to regain pole place as fastest-growing main financial system
- Nokia 7 Plus benchmarks leak ahead of MWC 2018
- Carson Wentz talks about his injury
- Goodell: No change expected with Redskins' name
- Grammy Winner Chris Stapleton Coming To AMP
- Amazon Alexa can now send SMS messages