A notable industry insider who is said to be close to the development team of Call of Duty, has reported that the next instalment in the franchise will continue the Black Ops series - and is rumored to be coming to Nintendo Switch.
Again this shouldn't be that huge of a shock but it's is a big deal that a Nintendo Switch version is coming which says Activision is excited to work with the ground-breaking hybrid system. Sellars predicted that a remastered version of the first Dark Souls would be ported to Switch as well as the latest Nintendo Direct date.
Sellars does have some history of predicting what might happen before it has actually happened. The job listing seeks a person to help make the 2018 edition of Call of Duty more "modern" by having a "Deep knowledge base of firearms and modern military technology".
Super Bowl watch party held for Vicksburg native
So where could Butler land next season? He spoke following the game, expressing his frustration with not being in the lineup. If he was called upon, he was ready to play in those packages if that situation arose. "That's how the game goes sometimes".
Following the release of last year's World War II, the Call of Duty series is officially back to it roots. It is also being ported by a company that is familiar with COD games.
The reference to "modern times" and "boots on the ground" also seem to indicate the game will not feature any far-fetched future tech like spider-tanks or jetpacks.
Most people believe that the FPS title will have a trailer available by E3 2018, which will confirm the leaked details regarding its setting and gameplay. Interestingly though, this year's installment may pop up on the Nintendo Switch, in addition to the PC, Xbox One and PS4. Sellars didn't specify whether or not the game would be part of Nintendo's FY'19 release slate (if the game releases before March 2019 it's part of FY19, if it releases after it'll be part of FY'20).
- Leicester City boss Claude Puel: 'Tough to manage Riyad Mahrez situation'
- U.S. has no evidence of Syrian use of sarin gas, Mattis says
- Tariq Ramadan: French police question Muslim scholar over rape claims
- Oil prices shrug off USA record
- Korean women's ice hockey team lose Pyeongchang 2018 warm-up game
- Trump prepared to move on Middle East peace plan without Palestinians
- Rapper DMX Jailed After Failing Drug Arrests
- Turkey presses ahead with Afrin offensive
- Everton fans delighted with defender vs Leicester: "Absolute legend", "What a man"
- Betrayal? Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Wetangula speak after missing Raila swearing