Look for snow showers to increase tonight.
Today, the sun will rise at 7:35:03 a.m. and set at 5:54:05 p.m. Those totals are dependent on where the snow and wintry mix boundaries set up. Southwest wind around 6 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
Much of Carbon and Monroe counties could receive 4 to 6 inches of snow, while the northern tier of Pennsylvania could see 6 to 10 inches, with hazardous travel conditions expected all day Wednesday according to PA Weather Action.
Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, La Salle, Lake, McHenry and Will counties in IL, as well as Jasper, La Porte, Lake and Newton counties in IN, plus Kenosha County in Wisconsin, will remain under the advisory through 12 a.m. Tuesday. Cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 10 miles per hour. The probability for that mess is near 100 percent, the federal forecasters say, and we could get a quarter- to a half-inch of precipitation. In northern Fauquier and Loudoun, the advisory is in effect from 3 a.m.to 1 p.m. High: 44. Wind: N 5-10 miles per hour.
Snowfall overnight is expected continue throughout the day Wednesday, creating unsafe driving conditions, said weather service organizations. Wind: S 10-15 miles per hour.
Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. The company promised to refund furniture purchases of $999 or higher made between January 5 and 8, but only if it snowed at least three inches at O'hare International Airport on Super Bowl Sunday. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
'Call of Duty' Rumor: Black Ops 4 to Come Out This Year
Interestingly though, this year's installment may pop up on the Nintendo Switch , in addition to the PC, Xbox One and PS4. Following the release of last year's World War II, the Call of Duty series is officially back to it roots.
Thursday night: A chance of snow after midnight.
Saturday - A chance of snow.
Wednesday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain.
Saturday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm.
Wednesday night, the low will be around 19, with a calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 miles per hour after midnight, according to the weather service.
- Kansas City Chiefs players make it clear they'll miss Alex Smith
- India Services PMI rises to 51.7 in January
- U.S. has no evidence of Syrian use of sarin gas, Mattis says
- Turkey presses ahead with Afrin offensive
- Amazon Alexa can now send SMS messages
- Super Bowl watch party held for Vicksburg native
- Goodell: No change expected with Redskins' name
- British PM leads tributes on centenary of women winning right to vote
- Rapper DMX Jailed After Failing Drug Arrests
- Trump prepared to move on Middle East peace plan without Palestinians