The Denver Nuggets were underwhelming when it came to results at the trade deadline.
With Harris, Murray, Nikola Jokic, Barton, Lyles and Paul Millsap (when he returns from injury in March) all contributing at a high level, the Nuggets can pool assets in hopes of landing a single impact player.
Palestinian shot dead after stabbing Israeli security guard
Shevach's suspected killer, 22-year-old Ahmad Jarrar, was killed in the village of Yamoun near Jenin after a weeks-long manhunt. Shortly after the missile was sacked , forces then began demolishing the building with a bulldozer, reported Palestinian media.
McDermott averaged 7.2 points in 55 games for the Knicks.
Acquiring Evans, who is averaging 19.5 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 5.0 assists per game this season - his best numbers since his rookie year with the Sacramento Kings - would mean getting a quality scorer that can propel their chances at a strong seed in the ultra-competitive West. The Mavs will get a second-round pick from Denver (via Portland), and the Nuggets get a 2018 second-round pick from the Knicks (via the Clippers).
The move could help the Nuggets improve their point guard play as they chase a playoff spot. However, with the Nuggets now sitting at the sixth seed in the Western conference and second year guard Jamaal Murray proving to be one of the more exciting young talents in the NBA, Nuggets management felt confident the could let go of Mudiay.
- American-led strikes kill 100 pro-Syrian fighters
- Maybe 2 more inches of snow tonight
- Oil prices shrug off USA record
- India Services PMI rises to 51.7 in January
- 'Call of Duty' Rumor: Black Ops 4 to Come Out This Year
- Super Bowl watch party held for Vicksburg native
- Germany's Merkel Reportedly Forges Governing Coalition After Weeks Of Talks
- Even Fox News Admits The Phony GOP Memo Doesn't 'Totally Vindicate' Trump
- Upcoming PlayStation 4 update includes play time management
- Ancient arachnid: 100-million-year-old spider found trapped in amber