The South Carolina Gamecocks (13-13) are riding in a six-game losing streak including a 70-67 defeat to Tennessee in which Frank Booker scored 19 points in 4 of 11 shooting from the field and 10 of 11 from the free throw line.
Having made multiple second-half comebacks this season, 10th-ranked Auburn dug itself an incredibly deep hole during the first half of Saturday's game at SC.
Depth was already an issue for Auburn, which makes the loss of McLemore for potentially the rest of Saturday's game and beyond all the more concerning. He recorded one point, five rebounds, two blocks and a steal against in the 84-75 loss at SC.
As a team, Auburn grabbed 15 offensive rebounds in the second half and outrebounded the Gamecocks, 30-17, after halftime.
Ethiopia prime minister Hailemariam Desalegn resigns
In recent weeks it has released hundreds of prisoners including opposition politicians but the protests have shown no sign of ending.
Frank Booker paced SC offensively with 19 points, making some big plays in the second half to stunt Auburn's rally, and Wesley Myers added 13 before fouling out late.
"It was scary to see", Pearl said. "They disrupted our timing".
"We went from being right there to being down 14 or whatever it was", Martin said. Bryce Brown was even worse, going 3-16 and 2-13 from three.
Sophomore guard Jared Harper had 18 points and seven assists in the Tigers' win over Kentucky.
SC rallied after falling behind by 14 points with 10:01 left in regulation. Auburn shot 32% as a team.
- Instagram testing screenshot warnings in Stories
- Meghan Markle's Feud With Her Sister Just Destroyed Her Perfect Image
- Adam Lallana On Bench - Liverpool Team vs Southampton Confirmed
- Oxfam's funding frozen until standards raised
- IDF Soldiers Injured In Bomb Blast At Gaza Border; IDF Retaliates
- 19 killed, 47 Injured In Double Decker Bus Crash
- Consumers to get brief respite as January inflation set to edge lower
- Romney makes it official: He's running for Senate seat from Utah
- Guterres To Attend Conference on Reconstruction of Iraq
- Serena Williams back on court with sister Venus after pregnancy break