Terming the alleged "manhandling" of Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs "very unfortunate", Delhi Congress president Ajay Maken said the incident showed the "administrative and constitutional failure in Delhi under the AAP". CS (Chief Secretary) refused to answer questions saying that he was not answerable to MLAs and CM and that he was answerable only to LG.
The resolution passed by the officers' bodies said that since public interest was of paramount importance, and to ensure there was no disruption in public service delivery, the three associations would maintain formal written communication with the political executive, till the chief minister apologised for the Monday night attack.
However, Deepak Bharadwaj, general secretary of the Delhi Government Employees Association, refuted the allegations and claimed that the minister arrived when sloganeering was going on but nobody manhandled him. At no stage did I retaliate or provoke any person in the room despite confinement, criminal intimidation by extending threat to my life, and assault by several MLAs while I was discharging my official duties.
Auburn's short-handed comeback attempt falls short in loss at SC
As a team, Auburn grabbed 15 offensive rebounds in the second half and outrebounded the Gamecocks, 30-17, after halftime. Sophomore guard Jared Harper had 18 points and seven assists in the Tigers' win over Kentucky.
Khetan said that Home Minister Rajnath Singh had already decided who was guilty before conducting an investigation.
"Delhi Police arrested elected MLA without any evidence".
The Aam Aadmi Party dismissed the allegations by issuing a detailed statement on what allegedly transpired at the residence of the Delhi Chief Minister. They have announced to boycott Delhi Government's meetings till Kejriwal tenders apology. "There was a meeting of MLAs at Chief Minister residence", read the statement. Thereafter I left my residence in my official auto and driver along with my PSO and reached CM's residence at midnight. "It has no relations with Constitution", BJP national spokesperson Sambit Patra, said. The delegation apprised Singh on the prevailing situation of bureaucracy in Delhi administration.
- Google Shipped 3.9 Million Pixel Units Last Year
- IDF Soldiers Injured In Bomb Blast At Gaza Border; IDF Retaliates
- Ethiopia prime minister Hailemariam Desalegn resigns
- Kanye West returns to Instagram with eight hours of Valentine's Day posts
- State's Attorney upset with police for haste corruption recommendations against Netanyahu
- Senate begins freewheeling immigration debate
- Romney makes it official: He's running for Senate seat from Utah
- Peyton Manning could have his pick of FOX, ESPN top analyst job
- Exynos Galaxy S9 Plus Model Hits Geekbench With 6GB Of RAM
- Guterres To Attend Conference on Reconstruction of Iraq