In tweets Tuesday, Trump responded by saying the forced kissing "never happened".
President Donald Trump on Tuesday attacked one of several women who have accused him of sexual assault.
In fact, The Hill reported that attorney Lisa Bloom, who represented a few of the women who accused Mr. Trump, set up a GoFundMe account for one accuser, Jill Harth, and also received a donation that paid off Harth's mortgage on her Queens apartment.
In an Access Hollywood video obtained by the Washington Post, Trump was caught on a hot microphone in 2005 bragging about "kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women".
A weekly recap of the top political stories from The Globe, sent right to your email.
A month before the 2016 presidential election, Rachel Crooks began speaking out about her 2006 encounter with Trump while she was a 22-year-old receptionist working for a real estate company in Trump Tower.
Ms Crooks said he immediately took her face in his hands, and "started kissing me on one cheek, then the other cheek" on January 11, 2006.
Buccaneers Release Doug Martin
Martin then bounced back in 2015, with an All-Pro and Pro Bowl season in which he rushed for 1,402 yards. HIs injury history includes a torn shoulder labrum in 2013 following a Pro Bowl season the year before.
"I know there are many worse forms of sexual harassment, but doesn't this still speak to character?" she told the Post.
"He was talking to me in between kisses, asking where I was from, or if I wanted to be a model", she explained.
"You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them", Trump said to Billy Bush in the 2005 tape. As at least one critic on Twitter has already pointed out, some people might choose not to kiss a woman without her consent even if no security cameras were rolling.
She added: "It felt like a long kiss". He added, "You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them".
"When you're a star, they let you do it", Trump said.
"Grab them by the p--y", Trump said. She is running for a seat in the OH legislature. "Americans are really upset with politics as usual, and I want to be a voice for them". Trump said that the alleged kiss would've happened in the lobby, where there would have been security footage, so there's no way he could have done it.
Crooks and two other women were featured on NBC's Today and held a news conference in NY in December.
- Romney makes it official: He's running for Senate seat from Utah
- Exynos Galaxy S9 Plus Model Hits Geekbench With 6GB Of RAM
- Flu death toll rises to 251 in San Diego
- South Africa's new leader pledges to tackle state corruption
- Ethiopia prime minister Hailemariam Desalegn resigns
- Peyton Manning could have his pick of FOX, ESPN top analyst job
- Louisville must vacate 2013 basketball title, NCAA denies appeal
- Trump and his fiercest critic Romney friends again - on Twitter
- CDC warning links kratom to salmonella outbreak across 20 states
- Kanye West returns to Instagram with eight hours of Valentine's Day posts