Legendary and super popular Bollywood actress, Sridevi has passed away after a major cardiac arrest in Dubai at the age of 55.
Sanjay Kapoor, brother-in-law of Sridevi has confirmed that she has died.
Media reports say the actress was visiting Dubai for a wedding when she suffered a cardiac arrest.
Well-wishers are now rushing to Sridevi's house in Mumbai to be by her elder daughter Janhvi's side. I was in Dubai and now I am flying back to Dubai.
Woods hot, Scott claws back at PGA Honda
At 11, he rolled in a 12-foot par-saving putt and he got up and down for par from greenside bunkers at 13 and 14. Since then, Woods has struggled to make the cut to the third round on two separate occasions.
Sadly, it is the loss of a huge star who stole our hearts on the silver screen with massive Bollywood blockbusters especially in the 1990's like Mr India, Nagin, Lamhe, Judaai, Himmatwala and many many more.
Sridevi was last seen in the movie Mom. She had worked in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi, and Kannada films.
In 2013, the government of India awarded her the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian honour, in recognition of her lustrous career in cinema.
The news of the actor's passing, which came dead into the night on February 25, was met with disbelief and shock.
- Austin Dillon's Daytona 500 win special for his family and Dale Earnhardt's
- Latest update to fix text bug that causes iPhone to crash
- Pakistan's Supreme Court bars ousted PM Nawaz Sharif from leading PML-N
- Abbas, Haley Trade Barbs Over Trump's Israel Stand at UN
- Electric auto boom prompts Apple to get serious about securing cobalt
- Severe weather watch as Cyclone Gita heads to NZ
- Slowing online sales and reduced profits worry Walmart investors
- Delhi Chief Secretary Assault Case: Police Detains AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal
- Winter Olympics 2018: Canadian athlete charged with stealing auto
- Black Panther: South Korea tops global box office