Raine is a former Olympian himself, having competed in the alpine skiing in the 1992 Games in Albertville.
The athlete, identified as Dave Duncan by CBC, was accompanied by his wife and manager when they jumped in a parked Hummer that belonged to a 57-year-old tourist visiting the South Korean county for the Olympics, according to local reports.
"We expect our athletes and team members to conduct themselves responsibly and in keeping with our Canadian and Olympic values", said Overholt. It was informed that unless it is proved a serious crime, they would be able to leave the country after paying a fine.
A London ski cross racer and another Canadian were arrested and detained for drunk driving and stealing a vehicle at the 2018 Winter Olympics, according to local police.
"We are deeply sorry", said David and Maja. But Raine singled out "the owner of the vehicle that was involved" in his statement.
Raine called his actions "inexcusable".
Jennifer Lawrence Says She Dropped Out of Middle School to Pursue Acting
She was reluctant because she had been hacked in 2014 and was devastated when nude photos of her were spread across the internet. While he was reading it, he knew Jennifer would be right for the part of Russian spy Dominika, and pitched it to her right away.
One of the people in the vehicle was passed out when arrested, he said.
The three were released on Saturday but restricted from leaving Canada, CBC reported.
Duncan finished eighth in the ski cross competition on Wednesday, while his teammate Brady Leman won gold. We are deeply disappointed in the behaviours of these individuals.
South Korea's police have concluded their investigation and released the team members, said Chris Overholt, CEO and secretary general of the Canadian Olympic Committee. However until we know the results of the investigation we're not really in a position to comment further, ' he added.
"We are aware that they are cooperating with the authorities on this matter". He later said on Instagram, "So this is what an Olympics is supposed to feel like".
- Louisville must vacate 2013 basketball title, NCAA denies appeal
- Latest update to fix text bug that causes iPhone to crash
- 2nd Amendment, tax cuts at risk if Democrats take power
- Abbas, Haley Trade Barbs Over Trump's Israel Stand at UN
- Slowing online sales and reduced profits worry Walmart investors
- Genesis Open 2018: Three-putts derails Anirban Lahiri
- Trump praises NRA, says it will 'do the right thing'
- CDC warning links kratom to salmonella outbreak across 20 states
- Pakistan's Supreme Court bars ousted PM Nawaz Sharif from leading PML-N
- Trump and his fiercest critic Romney friends again - on Twitter