Moderate to heavy rain will continue through the evening and into the overnight. Rain could be a touch heavier with the midweek storm, but no flooding is expected.
Expect southwest winds between 13 to 17 miles per hour, with some wind gusts during the day as high as 26 miles per hour. Make sure to have a way to receive warning information this evening. A cold front moved thru the state, which fired up the showers and thunderstorms. Some of these thunderstorms could produce damaging winds and a spin up tornado is not impossible.
Another area of rain and isolated Thunderstorms is spreading back north into far Southeast Oklahoma.
Highs on Monday should reach the upper 50s, Engle said, and the mid-50s on Tuesday.
Genesis Open 2018: Three-putts derails Anirban Lahiri
The 32-year-old Dutchman shot a 4-under 68 to finish on 16-under 272, two shots ahead of his friend, England's Chris Wood (69). That's a result of not challenging much lately and even affects Major winners and good frontrunners like G-Mac.
The main issue with this second wave of rain is most of Acadiana will receive an additional 1-3 inches of rain on top the earlier showers bring totals for the day into the 2-5 inch range which could lead to flooding. Expect high temperatures to remain in the mid 50s, over 10 degrees above average for late February.
Wednesday Night.Mostly cloudy. Rain possible. Limited shower chances exist but most stay dry. Our morning will see temperatures in the low 50s, only warming to the upper 60s for your afternoon highs.
Friday Night.Mostly clear. Lows in the low 40s. Rain is expected to persist most of Sunday during the day as a fast-moving low pressure system works through the region, according to the National Weather Service.
- Zagitova stuns Medvedeva to take figure skating gold
- Trump praises NRA, says it will 'do the right thing'
- Pakistan's Supreme Court bars ousted PM Nawaz Sharif from leading PML-N
- Latest update to fix text bug that causes iPhone to crash
- Priya Prakash Warrier charges 8 LAKH whopping amount for single Instagram post
- Kate Middleton : Why wasn't she dressed in black to the Baftas 2018 ?
- Venezuela's national cryptocurrency is officially up for sale
- Austin Dillon's Daytona 500 win special for his family and Dale Earnhardt's
- Timberwolves star Butler suffers knee injury
- Long Beach high schools threatened with violence, 2 students arrested