It will be the first time Woods has played the Valspar tournament, but it looks like Tiger is serious about getting himself properly ready for another Masters challenge.
Woods hasn't played Bay Hill since he won there for a record eighth time in 2013. He has, however, previously played at Innisbrook - at the 1996 JC Penney Mixed Team event when he was paired with former U.S. Women's Amateur champion Kelli Kuehne.
It appeared Randolph, the 266th-ranked player in the world, would have had a place in next week's Valspar Championship, but a Friday morning decision by Woods meant Randolph's spot was no more. For the sake of comparison, in his last two truly healthy years (2012-13) Woods also played five tournaments prior to the Masters.
Woods tweeted that he committed to play both tournaments after a "good recovery week". "And I think he needs to contend again and get into the hunt", said Chamblee. "I told you guys at Torrey, (I'll) try and get everything situated for April and I feel like I'm right on track for that".
Sarah Sanders: 'General McMaster Is Not Going Anywhere'
McMaster , who is said to be walking on thin ice with respect to his disturbed relations with the president. This rumor comes amidst rising tensions in the White House between McMaster and President Donald Trump .
The 42-year-old will be making his debut in the Valspar Championships but will hope to recreate old glories at the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
Last week's performance by Woods was so encouraging that his odds to win the April 5-8 Masters dropped to 16-1, according to Westgate Las Vegas Superbook.
"I feel like I've really hit the ball well", Woods said after the Honda Classic.
Tiger Woods' return to golf has been a positive one with the 14-time major victor recently earning his first top-15 finish since 2015.
- Timberwolves star Butler suffers knee injury
- 2nd Amendment, tax cuts at risk if Democrats take power
- Comcast Makes $31 Billion Offer for Sky
- Chinese Communist Party approved a new package of reforms in the country
- Shocking- Bollywood actress Sridevi is no more ..
- New US Tax Law Brings Warren Buffett A Nice Cheque: $29 Billion
- 'Horror' as doctor cuts open wrong patient's head
- NASA will launch next generation GEOS-S satellite today
- Kushner's Company Got $509M in Loans After WH Meetings
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes Papua New Guinea