Asked where Salah ranked among his career teammates, 32-year-old Milner added: "I've been lucky to play with some very good players throughout my career and he's up there as well".
"We're an exciting team to watch and we're learning to manage games better than we have done in the past".
"I don't want to make it smaller than it is, but on the other side I don't want to make it bigger than it is", he told reporters after the match.
Spurs - one of five Premier League sides hoping to reach the last eight - look to carry the momentum of a first-leg fightback when they host Juventus at Wembley tomorrow.
The 5-0 rout from the away leg had all but put his team into the quater-finals and no one seriously expected much of a game at Anfield.
The Shape Of Water triumphs at Oscar Awards
Gary Oldman , 59, won the Best Actor for " Darkest Hour ". "We should continue to do that", he said in his acceptance speech. In addition to best picture, the film won the Oscars for directing, original score and production design.
Real Madrid cruised into the Champions League quarter-finals with Cristiano Ronaldo's second-half goal helping them to a 2-1 victory at Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday (NZT). "We only use players in the best shape and if there is a different line-up to Saturday it is because we want to win".
"We've proved over the past few years we can beat anyone, but you have to be consistent". It was clear if it's possible that we give him (leading scorer and Golden Boot award candidate Mo Salah) the last 20.
Klopp will resist the urge to rest key players and will probably only make up to three changes, fitness and illness permitting. Only problem needing a fix - they've allowed two goals in as many. Of course, we wanted to win two games at this stage. "We have to see", said the manager immediately after the Premier League win against Newcastle United at the weekend.
"I don't think for a second about resting anybody". But you're right, take it step by step and tonight, it's cool, absolutely.
- Putin showcases missiles pointed at Florida, Trump is silent
- How the Academy changed the Oscars envelopes after last year's mix-up
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 content available now
- Turkish warplanes strike pro-Syrian forces killing 36
- Q2 Weather: Falling snow stops, but blowing snow is still trouble
- Allison Janney thanks long-time St. Paul resident in Oscar acceptance speech
- Cycling doping documentary 'Icarus' wins Oscar
- Northwestern women beat Wisconsin 68-63 in Big Ten 1st round
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110
- Jordan Peele open to a 'Get Out' sequel