PSG's wait to win Europe's most-prized trophy goes on, despite the hundreds of millions of dollars spent since Qatar Sports Investments bought the French club in 2011.A year ago this week, Barcelona became the first team to overturn a 4-0 first-leg deficit in the Champions League knockout stage when beating PSG 6-1.
The 24-year-old is available to sign a pre-contract agreement with a club outside England, however says he's keeping his options open and despite reports, he has yet to commit to Juventus. "We feel we have played well against the top English clubs and shown we can beat them". "Our record is good against them. We feel we have played well against the top English clubs and shown we can beat them". We don't mind. A top Spanish club? However, the job is not all done as bitter rivals Manchester United, or Premier League leaders City can draw them in the quarterfinals.
"Let's see who we will get in the quarter-finals", Can added. "I don't think we have anything to fear from any side now".
A three-time Champions League victor with Real Madrid, Casillas' love affair with the competition began in November 1997 when, at the age of 16, he was taken out of school to be in Real Madrid's squad for a Champions League group game at Rosenborg.
BMW M8 Gran Coupe Concept
No timeframe for the i4's entry into the market was announced, but the company is set to deploy a number of models ahead of it. The model debuted at the Geneva Motor Show this week.
Edinson Cavani equalised on the night for PSG, but only after they had Marco Verratti sent off, and Casemiro's late goal secured an ultimately comprehensive 5-2 aggregate victory for Zinedine Zidane's side. They are all good teams [left in the draw], but I don't think it matters to us.
'This year we belong there to be honest, it should not be a big surprise and the next round will be very hard, there are seven other very good teams involved, so maybe five or four are from England, it doesn't make it easier to be honest.
This will be the 170th meeting in league competition between these sides - Manchester United have won 67 to Liverpool's 55 (47 draws).
When is the quarter-final draw?A goal galore which Liverpool has produced throughout the season under the German has been a display of one of its kind which the team was missing since Luis Suarez days.
"It is a big game against Liverpool", United manager Jose Mourinho said.
- Jürgen Klopp dismisses reports that he will 'rest' players against FC Porto
- Missouri shooting: One police officer killed, 2 others injured
- Northeast elections: Congress committed to win back their trust, says Rahul Gandhi
- Cycling doping documentary 'Icarus' wins Oscar
- Eagles send message in Mike Bennett trade
- City powers past Chelsea as title moves closer
- How the Academy changed the Oscars envelopes after last year's mix-up
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 content available now
- Papua New Guinea quake death toll reaches 67 as aftershocks strike
- Q2 Weather: Falling snow stops, but blowing snow is still trouble