Mohammed al-Jabari, 24, was shot during the clashes and later died in hospital, the ministry said.
It is worth mentioning that the young man could not speak or hear.
Israel's military said Palestinians hurled fire bombs at troops during a protest. There were no reports of injuries to IDF forces.
Clashes between Palestinians and Israeli soldiers are common after Friday Muslim prayers.
Microsoft releases Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110
Chrome OS and Chromebooks proved popular in the education market, both because of the comparatively low price and ease of use. The operating system was rolled out in May 2017 as a stand-alone version of Microsoft's OS for desktop.
The occupied Palestinian territories have witnessed a new wave of tension ever since US President Donald Trump announced his decision on December 6 past year to recognize Jerusalem al-Quds as the Zionist entity's capital and relocate the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to the occupied city.
The Palestinians seek east Jerusalem as their future capital and view Trump's decision as siding with Israel on one of the thorniest issues at the heart of the conflict.
Ismail Haniyeh said he predicts thousands of demonstrators at the Gaza-Israel border on May 14, the day President Donald Trump said the American embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. In February the United States administration announced that it would open its Jerusalem embassy in May 2018 to coincide with the 70th anniversary of Israel's independence.
The bill was sponsored by two Knesset members from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing Likud and the religious-nationalist Jewish Home parties.
Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh said on Friday that the group would not be able to contain the mass protests on the day the USA moves its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- Paul Manafort's Virginia Trial On Federal Charges Set For July 10
- Q2 Weather: Falling snow stops, but blowing snow is still trouble
- Canada, Mexico, Others Could Be Spared from US Tariffs on Metals
- Washington sticks it to the FCC, passes its own net neutrality rules
- New Info for Mario Tennis Aces
- Apple is reportedly working on headphones to rival its own Beats
- Serena Williams has 'high expectations' for Indian Wells
- Oil Inventories Rise Much Faster Than Expected (USO)
- Liverpool are back where they belong: Klopp
- SpaceX launches its largest satellite ever