Neymar essentially forced his way out of the club by handing in a transfer request, with Barca eventually letting him go after PSG activated his €222 million release clause.
Neymar's Brazilian team-mate Marquinhos has spoken out to advise his fellow Brazil global that he should stick with Paris Saint-Germain's "project", despite the Parisians disappointing showing in the Champions League against defending champions Real Madrid.
Paris Saint-Germain's Brazilian forward Neymar misses his ex-Barcelona teammates and has offered himself to his former club, the Spanish sports newspaper Mundo Deportivo has reported. It's hoped he will return to action before the domestic season is over.
According to Mundo Deportivo, many in Barcelona think that Neymar is simply looking for an alibi ahead of a planned transfer to Real Madrid. He also didn't expect the level of Ligue 1 to be so inferior to La Liga.
Neymar reportedly sent messages to Barca players he considers close friends stating that he could envisage a return to the Camp Nou in 2019.
Jobs report shows payrolls up 313000
Total payroll employment increased by a net of 313,000 jobs in February, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported on Friday. However, the unemployment rate remained at 4.1%, while the annual earnings growth rate slowed to 2.6% last month.
The rumours are surfacing at a time when Neymar has been linked continuously with a move to Barcelona's fierce rivals Real Madrid who have identified the Brazilian as a ideal replacement for an ageing Cristiano Ronaldo.
Real Madrid have been the club most persistently linked with a move for Neymar, with Zinedine Zidane talking up the striker just this week.
"I´m not going to talk about a player that is not mine".
"It seemed insane to me and 10 years later they are paying 220 million".
Neymar is now recovering from a foot surgery in Brazil after suffering a broken metatarsal last month.
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110
- Uhuru Kenyatta and opposition leader Raila Odinga to work together
- New Info for Mario Tennis Aces
- Lawmakers demand Trump seek peace with North Korea
- White House: Trump-Kim meeting won't take place without North Korea "concessions"
- My Take - Time to Change
- Paul Manafort's Virginia Trial On Federal Charges Set For July 10
- Winter Paralympics 2018 medal table
- Vladimir Putin: US political system 'eats itself'
- Air India denies 'any confirmation' for flights to Israel using Saudi Airspace