The young stars, who reportedly earned about $30,000 per episode over the first two seasons will be bumped up to between $200,000 and $250,000. Stranger Things stars Millie Bobby Brown and Gaten Matarazzo stepped up on Twitter after one avid fan had an unfortunate situation at his birthday party.
Priah Ferguson, who was a fan-favorite by the end of "Stranger Things" season 2 for her performance as Lucas' younger sister Erica, has been promoted to recurring guest star.
Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Noah Schnapp and Caleb McLaughlin, Winona Ryder and David Harbour have all reached or are finalizing agreements. Oh Well You can let them all know that everyone on behalf of Stranger Things would've come!
Alambat's sister Ayen caught the attention of the actors after she tweeted about the no-shows.
Parkland gunman's brother to appear in court after trespassing at Stoneman Douglas
Zachary had been living with a family friend, Roxanne Deschamps , since his adoptive mother died in November 2017. Deschamps said she did all she could to protect her children and anyone else Cruz's guns put in danger.
Other "Stranger Things" series regulars, including Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton, new paychecks are said to be in the $100,000-$150,000 range. "Barb totally would have been there!"
We shared the tweet exchange below, via EW.
"THIS IS MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT", she posted after Brown and Matazzaro's tweets.
The British actress tweeted to Ayen, "What!"
The cast already scored one-time bonuses before the second season dropped, but moving forward to "Stranger Things" season 3, salary bumps will be applied per episode.
- Claire's Becomes Latest Retailer to Go Bankrupt
- Ex-'Apprentice' Contestant's Defamation Claim Against Trump May Proceed, NY Judge Rules
- Wendy Williams Details How Graves Disease Diagnosis Has Changed Her Life
- 'Sex and the City' star Nixon to challenge Andrew Cuomo
- Arcade Fire and Bill Hader Turn to Google for 'SNL' Promo
- Sobering news about binge drinking in America
- Federation Internationale de Football Association approves video assistant referees for World Cup 2018
- Former Cambridge Analytica employee Chris Wylie gives speech
- Loyola Chicago still dancing after upsetting Tennessee in NCAA tournament
- U.S. blocks use of Venezuela's digital currency: White House